Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Create-a-Sim: Adjustable Female Breast sliders

by Tashiketh Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 7:59 PM by Delphy

883 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 749 Feedback Posts, 133 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 36
Test Subject
#101 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:14 AM
OMG I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!!!
Thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
#102 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:34 AM
Thank you so much! Now I can make a more realistic Simme! And I cannot wait for the other additions you mentioned.
Forum Resident
#103 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:43 AM
Awesome! I really don't use this kinda thing(I like my flat chested sims, LOL) but this will be awesome for making more variety in the neighborhood.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Field Researcher
#104 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:51 AM
This is awesome! I don't even have many female Sims in my game, but anything that opens more possibilities just makes the game better! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#105 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:52 AM
Delphy, you're the greatest! ^__^ Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:27 AM
Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic! I am sooo glad for this specific mod! It's as if anything to do with these parts are taboo!
Thanks so much, Delphy.
Test Subject
#107 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:41 AM
Wow! Thank you so much! I can't wait for the height slider mod! lol
Test Subject
#108 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:46 AM
As many others have said, Delphy = god.
Instructor
#109 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 5:23 AM
Yes! I was getting so tired of all my sims having similar bodies no matter what their weight. Variation ftw! Thank you.
Test Subject
#110 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 5:27 AM
So I've installed this by placing all the files into mods/packages like your suppose to--however, in-game, only one shows up. I can now make my teenagers have saggy breasts. Hurray! Or not...

Am I the only one facing this problem? Is there a way to fix it?
Test Subject
#111 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 5:28 AM
My hero<3

This is fantastic.
Field Researcher
#112 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 6:30 AM
This is the best mod ever for sims three i was really surprised when i saw it and it works perfectly in game now not all my sims have to be flat chested if their thin thanks so so much
Test Subject
#113 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 6:40 AM
Wow I've never clicked the download button faster in my life! Thank you!
Forum Resident
#114 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 6:44 AM
Finally!!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Test Subject
#115 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 6:52 AM Last edited by QueenLioness84 : 7th Oct 2009 at 7:02 AM. Reason: grammatical error
Delphy, you are one bad motha (shut yo mouth) You need to be getting PAID. lol I'm soo excited! I can't wait for the booty! *wink**wink* So, I'm demanding it now. lol j/k Thanks again!
Test Subject
#116 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 7:16 AM
Just have to comment again on how great this looks ingame!!! I suppose your slider hack works for this too?
Field Researcher
#117 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 7:20 AM
YAAAAAAY! I saw these when they were in-testing but wanted to wait until the jaw-slider bug was worked out. Thanks for all the hard work you do, and the wonderful mods you share with us. You are a Sims god!
Test Subject
#118 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 7:22 AM
*tear* I think I love you.

Fly, my lord, fly, for all Shakespearean actors can if you toss them with gusto.
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 7:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FoxyPink
it does not work in my game, my game crashes. actually it happens each time I install some sort of slider hack. so yeah, it does not work for everybody. *shrugs*

Are you remembering to delete all your cache files?
Test Subject
#120 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 7:35 AM Last edited by dk4ofjoshuayhyu : 7th Oct 2009 at 8:12 AM.
Thanks Delphy.

I've just tested the mod.

I found that, whenever the game create new simmies, it uses the default size.
Even if both the man and woman has the genes of large breast. The daughter they give birth still has the default size of breasts.

So the genetic code is not even passing down.
Even if I use CAS to create a good looking model with normal breasts like how real people have, her daughter will never have the same size or similar size but just factory made standard flatten size.
Test Subject
#121 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 7:41 AM
I am in awe of you. Truly amazing, amazing ebough for me to stop lurking and actually write something.
Bravo.

I lurk because I hate you.
Test Subject
#122 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 8:13 AM
Tell me please what program did you do that? I would like to mod worked and in Russian, I do not know how to do it, but if you shine in my secret, what program is done, perhaps I can translate.
Test Subject
#123 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 8:49 AM
As I clicked the thumbs-up I realised that You used to be able to do this in the original sims 2 playstation game. Thanks Delphy for bringing more realism to the game.
Test Subject
#124 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 8:56 AM
Default Made my sims even more sexier!
OMG! this is so awsum! thnks thnks thnks
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#125 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 9:16 AM
jonha: The defaults are actually fairly ok. I didn't play too much with the reduction slider parts though. (I dont have slider hacks in my game)

KeiraLou: These sliders will work with any game patch.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Page 5 of 36