Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Create-a-Sim: Adjustable Female Breast sliders

by Tashiketh Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 7:59 PM by Delphy

883 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 749 Feedback Posts, 133 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 36
Theorist
#151 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:18 PM
thanks very much for the update!
Test Subject
#152 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:24 PM
cool! thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:38 PM Last edited by vr795 : 7th Oct 2009 at 4:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by dk4ofjoshuayhyu
Wow!
What I was doing was:

Female: Tuned breasts.
Male: Default breasts.

Daughter A & B: Default breasts.

That's the complete list of my mods:

CmarNYC's Fixes for missing pregnant morphs - nude and jeans
HystericalParoxysm's Floor Thickness Texture Replacer
stevebo77's No Foot Tapping While Waiting For Clear Route!
Rick's No Mosaic
Delphy's Create-a-Sim Adjustable Female Breast sliders

I don't think any of those could do any conflict.

Maybe if the man and the woman both have the same value of breast adjustment, their daughter will have the same.
When any one of them has the defaults, the daughter will have the defaults.

If that's true, the problem that the genes cannot pass on still exists.

In some points our sims will get married and have kids, possibly with townies.
So when that happens, the breasts are gone again.

Hi there again

I have pretty much the same mods as you so I can't see either that you might have a conflict there.

I was thinking just the same as you, so this time I tried one male and one female sim again, I then left the male sims breasts as normal default, I only modified the female breasts, this time I randomly generated 6 daughters.
4 daughters inherited the modified larger breasts and 2 were generated with default breasts.

My conclusion is that with only one parent with modified breasts the chances of having offspring inherit them is simply reduced.

And just a quick add-on;
The way I see it if a sim with modified breasts marries a townie, there will be at least a 50% chance that daughters will inherit the breasts.
Lab Assistant
#154 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missmudkip
Will sims made with the previous boob sliders still have the same boobage if I replace with this new version?

*pokepoke* Not to be annoying or anything.
Test Subject
#155 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vr795
Hi there again

I have pretty much the same mods as you so I can't see either that you might have a conflict there.

I was thinking just the same as you, so this time I tried one male and one female sim again, I then left the male sims breasts as normal default, I only modified the female breasts, this time I randomly generated 6 daughters.
4 daughters inherited the modified larger breasts and 2 were generated with default breasts.

My conclusion is that with only one parent with modified breasts the chances of having offspring inherit them is simply reduced.

Oh I see! Nice testing mate!
But are the 4 ladies having exactly the same shape of breasts?
Or do they have deviations?

But it still sounds like it is so difficult to pass on the genes.
Especially when all other simmies are default breast holders.
Lab Assistant
#156 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:04 PM

Lol! You're welcome (my name's Vera )
To me it seemed that all the daughters with modified breasts inherited the same breasts as their mother.
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:10 PM

The way I see it, is that offspring have as much chance of inheriting the modified breasts as they do of inheriting the parents mouth.
LOL! Does that make more sense now?
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missmudkip
*pokepoke* Not to be annoying or anything.

If I were you I'd probably delete the previous boobsliders and delete the cache files before restarting the game with these sliders
Test Subject
#159 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:21 PM
Thank you so much for this mod Delphy! I am a girl and I just wanted realism. I looked everywhere for one of these and all I got were arguments from female players calling the male players who wanted it, pigs. Thanks again and I just can't wait for the height and butt/hips sliders! My boyfriend is 6 foot 8 and it just looks weird when I am taller than him in sims when I wear high heels!
Test Subject
#160 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:22 PM
Is there any tutorial out there so I can learn to translate this mod to spanish?? I want boobs in my game too! :'(
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flowerpower
Is there any tutorial out there so I can learn to translate this mod to spanish?? I want boobs in my game too! :'(

Sorry, maybe someone else can help you with that. I don't know of a tutorial and I have no clue about that.

These sliders will work in your game, they just won't have the text on the sliders, but you will surely know what they do when you move the sliders left or right
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:30 PM
*happy dance* Yay for realism! Seriously, you're a genius!
All I need now is height sliders and my game will be complete
Thank you very much for the time and effort you put into this fantastic upload, Delphy!!
Instructor
#163 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:31 PM
Thank you sooo much--now how can you do this an EA can't? tsk tsk. Now all we need is a booty enhancer and we're set =D

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Test Subject
#164 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:42 PM
OMG i could kiss you but i wont anyway your the BESTEST EVER i love you
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:52 PM
Awesome!

Only about a thousand more things that EA should have done in the first place and maybe that game will actually be playable.
Test Subject
#166 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 5:13 PM
I think I will play even more CAS heheheh
Test Subject
#167 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 5:18 PM
I just love seeing how the users responded with their oh so funny comments on the mod HAHAHA
Test Subject
#168 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 5:37 PM
You are to be worshipped among sim lovers everywhere you awesome,awesome person you...you are awesome. =)
Test Subject
#169 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 5:37 PM
I was actually happy to see that they also can be reduced even though you said you didn't play with it too much, this provides for a more realistic degree of variance. Though I am not attracted to big breasted women.. haha I love that you have broken new ground here and much looking forward to your other sliders, especially the height slider.
Thank you for this mod.
Wiki Wizard
#170 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 5:38 PM
lmao, this was only a matter of time wasn't it love it thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Theorist
#171 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 6:14 PM
excellent. much needed.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#172 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 6:25 PM
No working on Swedish game ......? =(
Test Subject
#173 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 6:46 PM
Wow. Just... wow. Thank you for this. I was really tired of all the flat-chested females in my game. Not that there's anything wrong with petite bosoms of course, but it's ridiculous that every woman was built that way. It's going to be great to finally have some variety. THANK YOU.
Test Subject
#174 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 7:11 PM
Awesome! I'm a curvy girl, and was a little upset when Maxis decided every female had to have a B cup, including my sim twin. Thank you, Delphy! :D

~Oasis
Instructor
#175 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 7:20 PM
Awesome. Great work

^_^
Page 7 of 36