Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 8:40 PM
Default Your historical sims!
I don't know if there's a thread already like this, but I haven't seen one, so I started one. Post pictures of your sims/neighborhoods that take place any era in the past (or future!) from caveman/biblical times to the 90's. I'll start by posting a picture and the backstory for my current family, a human AU of my usual polygamous vampire queen of Hell with polygamous fictional character/historical figure husbands, many children based on horror movies and her husbands as children most of the time, and usually at least one servant, which takes place in an alternate version of the period between the early 60's-early 70's, and features your typical 50's-70's era stuff. I'll post the family's picture and backstory in a reply to this thread. Any era is welcome between ancient times and the 90's, as well as the distant future, or the modern era through the eyes of the past as the future.
Edit: I've since deleted that family, but all are still welcome to post historical sims!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 7:52 AM Last edited by stephiebaby : 12th Nov 2016 at 2:11 AM.
Default I'm doing a Disney Princess Legacy Challenge .. through time!
I'm not very far into it yet..But, first up MEDIEVAL!!

Gen 0: King Leonardo Daynes and Queen Regina Daynes. (Yes! THAT Regina

Gen 1: Sno and Charming White, Selena Daynes

Gen 2: Anastacia and Brody. SO FAR.

Also- I have started writing this story in the "story" section. The story is titled, "Once Upon A Time. There Was." At this time I have 7 chapters posted. Check it out if you wish!