Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS4 SimRipper Classic: rip sims from savegames. V3.14.2.0, updated 4/19/2023

by CmarNYC Posted 4th Dec 2019 at 6:36 PM - Updated 4th Mar 2024 at 4:43 PM by Lyralei : adding updated link.

1997 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1885 Feedback Posts, 111 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 41 of 80
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1001 Old 1st Jun 2021 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crimsontide
Hi!
The mod works flawlessly except for one thing. I'm using this mod: https://modthesims.info/d/588257/po...d-all-ages.html to get pointy ear presets and sliders for my non-witches and human forms of mermaids. When I load sims' using these ear presets the ears don't show up pointed, but rather... comically large and rounded. The Ripper isn't giving me any error listings either. I should note I can see pointed ears on the actual mermaid form and vampire form of sims' but not on their human form. Could you look into this or do you have any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks, I'll look into this for the next version.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1002 Old 1st Jun 2021 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SasakiAsukaChan
In the future, could the sim be saved to PMD / PMX format to convert it into a MikuMikuDance model? (MMD)
(Pd: I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm from Latin America)

Maybe eventually. Exporting a new format is a lot of work and PMX has limited usefulness as far as I know, but the format looks fairly straightforward so it's a possibility.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
#1003 Old 12th Jun 2021 at 9:08 PM
hello can someone please help me, whenever i open this application it says can't find the game packages even though i tried it without cc and stuff. Also my game is not original is it because of that?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1004 Old 12th Jun 2021 at 9:15 PM Last edited by CmarNYC : 13th Jun 2021 at 3:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Eyll00
hello can someone please help me, whenever i open this application it says can't find the game packages even though i tried it without cc and stuff. Also my game is not original is it because of that?

If it can't find your game packages it's not going to work and you'll have to go into the settings and correct the game files path. If your game isn't legal we can't help you.

Test Subject
#1005 Old 14th Jun 2021 at 1:39 AM
Okay guess i will never be able to render my sims thanks for answer
Test Subject
#1006 Old 17th Jun 2021 at 2:00 PM Last edited by BobGeorge76 : 17th Jun 2021 at 2:07 PM. Reason: Typo
Quote: Originally posted by Eyll00

Hello! I had the same issue and solved it. First of, you need to locate Game installation folder. My game is in Program files, not in the Program files (x84). You have to do that manually. Repeat the process for the Mods and Saves. I hope this would help.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1007 Old 17th Jun 2021 at 5:13 PM
Version 3.8 is uploaded, with a few fixes, added makeup slider support, and added options for blending skin colors.

Test Subject
#1008 Old 17th Jun 2021 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Version 3.8 is uploaded, with a few fixes, added makeup slider support, and added options for blending skin colors.

Thank you on your creations!
Test Subject
#1009 Old 22nd Jun 2021 at 4:04 AM
I love this, but I seem to be having an issue with my cc sims where for example: I have a sim with no tattoos, but when I load him into the ripper he shows up with a tattoo that isn't actually applied to him in game.
I should add that MOST of my sims work fine. I've only encountered this with a few. In the sim information, it says he has the tattoo applied.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1010 Old 22nd Jun 2021 at 5:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nvcn4thepn
I love this, but I seem to be having an issue with my cc sims where for example: I have a sim with no tattoos, but when I load him into the ripper he shows up with a tattoo that isn't actually applied to him in game.
I should add that MOST of my sims work fine. I've only encountered this with a few. In the sim information, it says he has the tattoo applied.

If you want me to look into this, please upload your save game and troubleshooting info.

Test Subject
#1011 Old 22nd Jun 2021 at 6:47 AM
Default Sim wont load properly in blender
Good morning, recently I started to get into blender and everytime I try to pose my female sim this happens, The hair does the pose but the sims body wont move with it. Since the files are too big for me to upload here I will upload them on my google docs. https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...TXV?usp=sharing
Screenshots
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1012 Old 22nd Jun 2021 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tarhihn
Good morning, recently I started to get into blender and everytime I try to pose my female sim this happens, The hair does the pose but the sims body wont move with it. Since the files are too big for me to upload here I will upload them on my google docs. https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...TXV?usp=sharing

I'm not a Blender expert, so all I can tell you is that the rigged mesh should be under 'rig', where I can see the glass mesh is located. You must have done something to move the main body mesh which disconnected it from the rig, leaving only the glass hair mesh posing correctly.

Test Subject
#1013 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 2:32 AM
Default I’m having the same issue
[QUOTE=CmarNYC]I'm not a Blender expert, so all I can tell you is that the rigged mesh should be under 'rig', where I can see the glass mesh is located. You must have done something to move the main body mesh which disconnected it from the rig, leaving only the glass hair mesh posing correctly.[/QUOTE / the head is not in the rig for adults
Screenshots
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1014 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 7:21 AM Last edited by CmarNYC : 25th Jun 2021 at 8:31 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tredd88
[QUOTE=CmarNYC]I'm not a Blender expert, so all I can tell you is that the rigged mesh should be under 'rig', where I can see the glass mesh is located. You must have done something to move the main body mesh which disconnected it from the rig, leaving only the glass hair mesh posing correctly.[/QUOTE / the head is not in the rig for adults

All parts are under rig in the meshes SimRipper makes. If the head mesh is elsewhere, you've either moved it or imported another mesh.

The missing resource messages are irrelevant to this.
Screenshots

Scholar
#1015 Old 26th Jun 2021 at 1:32 PM
Default Thank you for your hard work!
No single problem using your Sims4Ripper. I stopped playing The Sims 4 and I focus on Blender too much! xD Welp it's not your fault! Thanks for making this great program! ❤️
Screenshots

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1016 Old 26th Jun 2021 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RomerJon17
No single problem using your Sims4Ripper. I stopped playing The Sims 4 and I focus on Blender too much! xD Welp it's not your fault! Thanks for making this great program! ❤️

Those are some beautiful renders! In my position as maker of tools I mostly see error and problem reports, so it's lovely to see a success story like this of what someone's been able to accomplish with it.

Test Subject
#1017 Old 1st Jul 2021 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
If you want me to look into this, please upload your save game and troubleshooting info.

Sorry for taking so long to reply, turned out to be a cc issue in my game and not the ripper. Sorry for the false alarm!
Test Subject
#1018 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 5:59 AM
Thank you for the awesome mod.

Im spending a lot more time with blender now than in-game. Lately I ve been trying to add soft body and collision on imported model (dae file) to create animation. I want to avoid movement of one sim clipping through other sim's skin. Can you help me? Thank you so much
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1019 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims4lord
Thank you for the awesome mod.

Im spending a lot more time with blender now than in-game. Lately I ve been trying to add soft body and collision on imported model (dae file) to create animation. I want to avoid movement of one sim clipping through other sim's skin. Can you help me? Thank you so much

Sorry, I rarely use Blender and I can guarantee you know more about it than I do.

Test Subject
#1020 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 9:30 PM
Default Texture error
Hello!
I was using s4ripper since the start of the year, but now I'm getting this error everytime I try to save a texture. The glass textures save well and the dae file too, but the glass one don't. There's a way to fix it?

Sorry, I'm new to the forum. I'll link the image in a imgbox url so you can see the problem!
https://images2.imgbox.com/44/b9/kGr6QMcM_o.png
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1021 Old 5th Jul 2021 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xScar
Hello!
I was using s4ripper since the start of the year, but now I'm getting this error everytime I try to save a texture. The glass textures save well and the dae file too, but the glass one don't. There's a way to fix it?

Sorry, I'm new to the forum. I'll link the image in a imgbox url so you can see the problem!
https://images2.imgbox.com/44/b9/kGr6QMcM_o.png

Sometimes saving images doesn't work, at this point I don't know why. Try running as Administrator or save them to another location.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1022 Old 12th Jul 2021 at 10:40 PM
hello I'm having problems, I downloaded your program but when I click on the application it doesn't open it asks me to configure it manually and when I click it doesn't open the window to configure to put in my game, what can be happening?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1023 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jessi06q
hello I'm having problems, I downloaded your program but when I click on the application it doesn't open it asks me to configure it manually and when I click it doesn't open the window to configure to put in my game, what can be happening?

You're probably running the wrong file. Make sure you're running TS4SimRipper.exe, not any other extension.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1024 Old 14th Jul 2021 at 2:33 PM
I'll use it well. Thank you.
Test Subject
#1025 Old 15th Jul 2021 at 3:13 PM
This is a very long thread so I apologize if someone's asked about this already, but I have a male-framed Sim who wears a top for female sims in one of his outfits, which the game morphs to fit the male frame. Unfortunately when trying to rip the sim wearing that outfit, the top stays in the female body shape, like so:

So I was wondering if there was any way to rip the "male" morph of a female top with the SimRipper? Again, I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered already.
Page 41 of 80