Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2021 at 4:16 PM
Default Animation converting Adult to Child
So I converted the electrocuted animation for children. But ugh there are like 60 visual effects in this animation. Trying to rewrite them one by one with S3PE is going to very time consuming. Is there a quicker way?

@TheSweetSimmer tagging you cause you might know.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Mar 2021 at 4:47 PM
Wait holy crap! I did it!

I converted an animation from adult to child and managed to keep the visual effects and ik chain.

Basically import the adult animation for both the adult and the child. And then delete the keyframes on the child. After that copy paste the keyframes from adult to child. And that way all the visual effects and ik chains appear in the child animation too. OMG wish I knew this like 2 years ago but seems so obvious now lol.

Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#3 Old 24th Mar 2021 at 7:34 PM
Oh I would have told you then! The only downside of this method is that the children's arms and feet are a bit far apart (if you keep the IK chains in) and the same for the root.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Mar 2021 at 10:19 PM
That shouldn't be too big of a deal for this case. Thanks for telling me.

Inventor
#5 Old 1st Apr 2021 at 4:24 AM
Why did you decide to convert electrocution? That's an interesting choice.

Echo Weaver's Simblr: http://echoweaver.tumblr.com/
A portrait in stubbornness - Playing the same legacy since 2009
Sample a Brave Legacy: http://sims3sample.illation.net
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by echoweaver
Why did you decide to convert electrocution? That's an interesting choice.

@echoweaver
Haha that was for the lightning bolt spell