Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Recolourable* Wooden modular stairs (UPD 23feb07)

by Numenor Posted 25th Mar 2005 at 5:12 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2007 at 2:24 AM by Numenor : Bugfix(Empty icon in base-games)

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Instructor
THANKS POST
#101 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 3:04 AM
Thanks for these just what i needed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 7:39 PM
muito obrigada
Instructor
#103 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 9:49 PM
I don't know if the different colored stairs was taken down, like the ones that's a set with black and white ones too, not the matte ones, but they were causing too many problems so i just had to remove them but it corrupted my other Custom Content after deleting them from the Downloads folder and kept attaching it's self to even Community Lots when i never use CC in Community Lots, so i'm having to remove any CC objects left behind and the windows it put in it's place and then re-download all the CC to get it working again, i do hope you'll put the ones i used back up though? i really liked making each stair a different color.
Instructor
#104 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 2:42 AM
Can not color third stair up. Tried everything. Any help?
Test Subject
#105 Old 9th Nov 2019 at 11:08 PM
I don't know if you are still playing but I need some help. I downloaded these stairs and I can't find them in the game. I have read all your instructions. Your wrought iron stairs work fine. I have tried all the maxis modular stairs to find your recolourable deck stairs but they all say "this object is not designable". I removed all the modular stairs except for this one, including all the scripts. I have the Scriptorium, CEP, and Categorizer. When I set your stairs to the stairs category I get the recolor options, but it only gives me one step, not a staircase. The maxis wood stairs I have are flights of fancy, step into a world, and elleval euro. I have all the expansion and stuff packs and I am using Win 10. I hope you or someone can help me.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#106 Old 21st Mar 2023 at 4:43 AM
Thank you
Page 5 of 5