Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Set of Wall Clocks

by Adele Posted 16th Apr 2008 at 3:07 AM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 8:02 PM by -Maylin-

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#26 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:24 PM Last edited by nixnivis : 19th Apr 2008 at 6:26 PM. Reason: I need to learn how to proofread
Ooooh, gorgeous! I envy my Sims who'll have all these beautiful clocks in their homes - I want them in mine, too!
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 2:51 AM
Love the rome one especially,...thank you, they are beautiful!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 10:41 AM
Ooh, I squirmed when I saw these and was ready to hit the download button...but I don't have freetime so I can't use them. D:

...but I think I'll go buy freetime. Just to get your clocks. Because they rock so much. xD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 3:51 PM Last edited by Adele : 26th Apr 2008 at 6:14 PM.
Haha, chuckk. That's awesome. :D
Test Subject
#30 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 8:49 AM
Are they fully functional, i.e do they actually show the time like the Maxis ones do? =)
Field Researcher
#31 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 5:44 PM
Thank you for share your fantastic work with all.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karrieness
Are they fully functional, i.e do they actually show the time like the Maxis ones do? =)

Yup. Just like the Maxis ones do. :D
Test Subject
#33 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 11:18 PM
Argh. They need freetime... I'm tempted to go out right now and buy it for these >.>
Test Subject
#34 Old 22nd May 2008 at 4:33 PM
Thank goodness for your obsession with clocks! These are so pretty. I'm always looking for good clocks myself. Thanks for sharing these with us. I really love your work.
Forum Resident
#35 Old 25th May 2008 at 11:47 PM
Wow!, these are great - could have sworn they were real (esp. Metalwork) [Downloads] thanks for sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#36 Old 27th May 2008 at 2:19 AM
Thank you!! Your downloads are absolutely gorgeous!! I don't think I've ever seen CC this beautiful! Keep up the fantastic work!
Test Subject
#37 Old 28th May 2008 at 1:52 AM
Adele - these are magnificent - I LOVE your detail with the antique look - thanks so much for sharing these!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 28th May 2008 at 2:18 AM
Thanks, kiddies. I really appreciate your comments. :D
Instructor
#39 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 10:00 PM
Adele, I've needed/wanted wall clocks badly, but haven't found any that I like until now... Perfect! Thank you, Thank you! Please make more wonderful stuff?
Pickles

* Pickles *
Instructor
#40 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 1:53 AM
Now I just have to extract them out of my computer and hang them throughout my house. I love them!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 6:25 AM
These are beautiful! Thank you so much~! :3
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 1:14 PM
These clocks are so amazing - and I was surprised to see they actually work! Now every one of my houses needs one of these!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 2:52 PM
Thank you so much for making these wonderful clocks! I'm also a fan of clocks especially big older ones and very mod clocks. Keep up the great work!
Test Subject
#44 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 4:20 PM
These are really beautiful Adele!! Thank you for your exquisite work!!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 3:06 PM Last edited by Chiarina : 27th Jul 2008 at 3:07 PM. Reason: spelling is difficult...
AWWWW! I love these clocks, I couldn't pick one from the bunch because they are all amazing!

But....Any chance you make a no-ep version of your clocks just like all your content is?

It would be the most precious gift for those - like me - who still play with ep.1 and 2... and MTS2 amazing downloads!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chiarina
AWWWW! I love these clocks, I couldn't pick one from the bunch because they are all amazing!

But....Any chance you make a no-ep version of your clocks just like all your content is?

It would be the most precious gift for those - like me - who still play with ep.1 and 2... and MTS2 amazing downloads!

Ahh, if I were able to make them from a base game object, I would. But as you know, there aren't any wall clocks until at least OFB. I used the ones from FreeTime because they were easier to work with. If only EAxis had thought to include something like that earlier on... *sigh*
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Adele
Ahh, if I were able to make them from a base game object, I would. But as you know, there aren't any wall clocks until at least OFB. I used the ones from FreeTime because they were easier to work with. If only EAxis had thought to include something like that earlier on... *sigh*

Oh gosh! You are right! Well...I must think about buying freetime....
Thanks for all your amazing work - which luckily I CAN use!!!

"Cute and cuddly!"

My own page on MTS2
Test Subject
#48 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 11:30 PM
*tears go in eyes*
I think I love you!
Mad Poster
#49 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 11:09 PM
I never use clock in my sims houses but I must have these!!! Love them as I do all your creations! Thanks!@
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 1:27 AM
Ohhh I was just getting excited, when I realized these need freetime. I just uninstalled that, cauz needed to do some simsurgery and freetime is just not up to it. But maybe later I will redownload these magnificent clocks! Thx for all your other cool stuff too
Page 2 of 4