Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#201 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 2:56 AM
Y'all got some nice looking mens here! Love them all!

I figured I'd upload mine (and necro this thread) - they're not as nice, but I'm new to 4's sculpting tools.

I also play a kind of time-warped game, so these boys are seen in both modern and 1920's gear.

Manfred and his brother, Lothar, in their '20s clothing.

Lothar in modern clothes, being a pouty poutface. XD

and Manfred in his modern clothing.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Advertisement
Scholar
#202 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 2:21 PM
Wait, what? A pic of two girls in the Male thread? Yes, but actually No!

Nina Caliente is a girl all along but the "girl" on the left, named Ally Bean, is just crossdressing. I like how easy it is to do this things in TS4. No downloads needed, just remove the gender preference in Cas and I can pick any clothes I want! :lovestruc

Lab Assistant
#203 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 1:15 AM
Just my Grim Reaper enjoying a quiet ride on a customised aquazip.

Scholar
#204 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 9:37 PM
My boy Lewis Woodward. He's son of Sterling Woodward and Penny Pizzazz.

I think he's got a tan here though, he's not quite this dark.

His dad:
Instructor
#205 Old 5th Jul 2019 at 2:38 AM
Lee Marks.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#206 Old 19th Jul 2019 at 7:32 PM
Jim Dashmash is back. What? You don´t know him?

Scholar
#207 Old 22nd Jul 2019 at 7:46 AM Last edited by spidergirl79 : 24th Jul 2019 at 1:01 AM.
Okay so I was playing my family when a random townie ran onto my property to check out the 'action' going on, and I saw him and took pity on his townie appearance and made him over, and I am ever glad I did because I AM IN LOVE

His name is John Esquivel and he has the Child of the Ocean Trait (And Good, Outgoing) which were game generated. (His name and traits were what generated, not my choice.

I had been struggling with creating a sim to live in Sulani (other than the ones that have moved there that were BORN in game... and then I made this guy over and was like 'wow', I have to play him. He was born in Sulani, but adopted and left Sulani. Now as a young adult, he has returned to his native shores to find his culture again and maybe love too.
Lab Assistant
#208 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 9:01 AM Last edited by TummyZa : 26th Jul 2019 at 6:32 AM.
My new neighbours, Latino hunk and Asian bro

Osvaldo

Guy

Lab Assistant
#209 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 2:41 PM
I made this cute sim ^-^

If you're interested in the cc list and downloading him, here's the link

♥ sims 4 custom content creator xietresims ♥ also screenshot content xietressc
Lab Assistant
#210 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 5:14 PM
Hello there, Mr Dimple

Test Subject
#211 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 7:40 PM
Default nikolas
one of my favorite male sims!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#212 Old 21st Aug 2019 at 6:52 AM
Milk, Honey or Coffee?

Lab Assistant
#213 Old 25th Sep 2019 at 12:56 AM
Default Cayden
After over two years, I've decided to get back into the Sims.. this is Cayden

Come checkout my Project Titanic on Sims 3!
Lab Assistant
#214 Old 9th Oct 2019 at 2:14 PM
Farhan

Lab Assistant
#215 Old 4th Nov 2019 at 2:28 AM
Default Andy Dwyer
Binged watched Parks & Rec this weekend, and decided to make an attempt at making Andy Dwyer (Chris Pratt) in the game..

Lab Assistant
#216 Old 11th Nov 2019 at 10:21 AM Last edited by TummyZa : 11th Nov 2019 at 11:53 AM.
Attemped to recreate this guy from the early Concept art.

Instructor
#217 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 1:12 AM
Been a while sense I posted in the forums. Here's photos of my favorite male sim Seth. (Yes I shared photos of him in here before).

Photos of his alien form and human form.
Instructor
#218 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 1:16 AM
Niko

Instructor
#219 Old 24th Nov 2019 at 6:16 AM
Default Introducing: The Horrorday Gang
Crappy Horrordays! And to all, a night of anguish!

Have you been bad this year? Because if you have, these Yuletide mascots just can't wait to drag you to Hell - along with anyone that gets in their way! Meet the Horrorday Gang; dark mirrors of your favorite Christmas mascots!

Krampus

Probably the most infamous of them all. Adolphus Kraus became a direct Marlquaanite vampire, but was rejected from the Society of the Icy Finger. Instead, he developed numerous abilities. But chief among them was the Desecrator's Touch - which allows him to suck the joy out of any festive environment. He hungers to prey upon the flesh and blood of innocents. But fearing the bad karma it would bring him; he instead tries to sate himself on preying upon the naughty children. He mostly follows the rules of Krampus mythology in order to protect himself. Courtesy of the Michael Doughtery film, he has taken a liking to dressing up as a sick mockery of Santa.

Jerry the Psycho Reindeer

Quasi-humanoid form

Full animal form

Being one of many were-reindeer Meethexos from an abandoned Hebbleskin Gang experiment, Jerry Smack found himself a sad monstrosity living in a cruel world. He would have thought there'd be solace for him amongst others subjected to the same experiment. But no such luck. His violent outbursts - and eyes sometimes glowing red - only got worse the more anger consumed him within. His peers were monstrously cruel to him at every turn. He only found love and support in one man: Patrick Omandis - who owned a toy factory, of all things. Patrick was a kindly old man, even growing a Santa beard for the holidays. He considered Jerry to be his Rudolph.

And then, the other were-reindeer destroyed the factory. They left Patrick for dead. His dying wish to Jerry, who found him: "Please, avenge my memory."

Something snapped inside Jerry. The good man was gone. All that was left, was a cold monster. Desperately seeking out Yuletide scum that he could subject to his antlers - or a chainsaw or three. He murdered all his cruel peers - sadistically. And kept going. But he felt lost in the world. Until Krampus took him in. The two of them are a genuine menace when they combine their perverted Christmas jeer into one functioning unit. A slay ride like none other! Slaughterbells ring! You'd better be listening!

Luca the Snowmobster

Transformed by a Marlquaan storm, this snow and ice elemental has had much of his origin shrouded in mystery. However, summer heat seems to be the only thing that can even put a dent in him! He moves way faster than a mobster with snow mimicry powers should be able to. He holds an entire town in northern Greenland in his icy grip. He is best known by his rewrite of Frosty's song:

"Luca the Snowmobster / was a very angry soul!..."

"...Luca's pure evil!..."

"...the history must be tragic in that M16 they found! For when they placed it in his hands; he extorted the whole town!..."

"Luca the Snowmobster; stole a chopper and flew away; but with flashing red eyes he swore 'You're all gonna die! When I come back for you...SOMEDAY!!!' "

Krampus is the only being in the hijacked near-North Pole regions that Luca immediately yields to. One of the only beings up there powerful enough to hold his own against this psychotic evil snowman! So for that reason alone, Luca finally decides not to be the don. He's a capo to Krampus instead. But don't think that means he's gone soft! Or you'll be swimming with the broken-off glaciers!

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Lab Assistant
#220 Old 30th Nov 2019 at 7:24 AM
Dorian the vampire

Test Subject
#221 Old 23rd Dec 2019 at 5:00 AM Last edited by SerenaSonoma : 23rd Dec 2019 at 6:56 AM.
Christian Conrad, Founder (husband of Marie-Eva )

Lab Assistant
#222 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 8:20 PM
Handyman, Javier

Lab Assistant
#223 Old 16th Jan 2020 at 11:42 AM Last edited by TummyZa : 19th Jan 2020 at 11:57 AM.
Jed the DJ

Test Subject
#224 Old 3rd Mar 2020 at 5:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by andreshow3
Ian Joseph Somerhalder is an American actor and model, best known for playing Boone Carlyle in the TV drama Lost and Damon Salvatore in the TV drama The Vampire Diaries. I'm still working on him haha

Can you please tell me where I can download your Ian? I really want to use him in my game.
Instructor
#225 Old 22nd May 2020 at 11:24 PM
Ansel Ari.
Screenshots
Page 9 of 10