Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2021 at 5:52 AM
How stop the translation of premade families names?
Hello everyone,

I haven't played The Sims in one year, and when I came back I noticed that if I change the language of my game, it changes the first names of the Maxis Premade Sims Families, for example the Goth family (It's a Premade Family create by Maxis).
When I played in the past, I would put the game's language in english, save my game and then return to my native language (brazilian portuguese) and the names of these families were still in the english version (which is perfect to me), but now I'm doing this method, and now it goes back to the language it is currently in, and I would like to play with the families with their original english names, like before. So I don't want "Caixão" "Quero-Tudo-Que-É-Seu" and Sims Names like "Laura", I want back I use "Goth" "Landgraab" and "Bella". Is there any way to do this? Any specific mod so that I can play my The Sims in portuguese language with the families and their Sims in the game in their original english names? Thanks so much.