Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:26 PM
Which neighborhood do you prefer: Riverview or Sunset Valley?
I prefer Riverview and will keep playing there. What about you?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:31 PM
I like riverview, but I've invested so much time and effort in sunset valley I want to play them out, If I feel like a change I can always switch

Quote: "The sun feels cold today"
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:34 PM
I Cant Download Riverview
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:26 PM
I'm trying to figure out if I can move my Sims (stats and inventory included) from one neighborhood to another.
Theorist
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simonSAIDsdfu
I Cant Download Riverview

I'm registered so HOW do I download Riverview? I do not see that option when I go to the EA site.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:00 PM
HCAC my download showed up on the same page after i registered from the information on that little card that came with the game disk. You may also be able to get it by opening the sims game portal thingy.

I like both but play with sunset valley more. Wish we could swim in the ocean though.

I am an old dog, learning new tricks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HCAC
I'm registered so HOW do I download Riverview? I do not see that option when I go to the EA site.

You go the the site then -> Store. The town will be below the animation thingy.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:48 PM
For me I think it's Pleasant View vs. Veronaville. But I like the cities better than the farm communities, yet my sims are always farmers. XP

I like Sunset Valley more.
Scholar
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:52 PM
I like riverview
Theorist
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 8:30 PM
I just downloaded Riverview this morning (after I registered at the TS3 site I was sent to a page where I could download it). I like the looks of it much better than Sunset Valley but so far I don't like the Sims in either of them. Hmph!
Theorist
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 11:49 PM Last edited by HCAC : 4th Jun 2009 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Never mind, figured it out.
Nevermind!!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers