Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 9:02 PM
Default MasterController
So I know that on the website for MC it tells you what it does, but I don't understand what any of it means. What are some of the main things that MC does?

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum.

Add me on Origin: NanaRee1995
FunFact my username is from my first name being Hanna and middle being Marie and my older sister deciding that she is going to call me NanaRee.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 11:05 PM
I'd post in their forums, rather than here, since they are the ones providing it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nymphetamine
I'd post in their forums, rather than here, since they are the ones providing it

Okay thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 8:14 AM
I feel obligated to explain since I kinda talked NanaRee16 into NRAAS mods.

MasterController, what it does ...
- Click on sim/object, it has a "NRAAS" option > "MasterController". This shows a brand new menu to what you can do with the sim/object that the game does not allow you to do.
- Too many to list. But in the nutshell, you can send sim back to CAS, edit skill, age, household stuff, lots and lots of option. Categorized into Basic, Intermediate, Advanced.
- Click on Townhall to look at NRAAS > MasterController there gives you a few more options that affects the town.

Is this a cheat? You decide. Some options let you freely add skills/celebrity level/job of a sim to the max. You decide how you play your game. Other options let you do things like ... reset a sim, reset the entire town. When sims get stuck (disappeared, or can't move), this comes in so handy.

While at it, download "Overwatch" and "ErrorTrap". These 2 mods do nothing beside guarding errors that may cause you to crash your game.

WARNING:
- Make sure you download the latest version and match them WITH your current game version (should be 1.67 now).
- Assume everything you will ever do in game will implode => Save often in DIFFERENT files. So in case you did something wrong (whether of your own mistake or NRAAS' fault), you don't lose everything. Nothing in TS3 is a guarantee. I personally name the save by date: Like today I have 20140213_1, 20140213_2 ... and _3 and _4 so on. So at least when it comes to deleting them, you know what day you saved the files.

Hope everything will do well for you.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.