Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 12:37 AM
Default Sims 3 Woohoo glitch. Both sims standing in same spot
I currently have just the basr game loaded. Patched to 1.67. When woohoo, both sims will stand in the same spot, basically combining them. If on a bed, the stand "through" the bed. And if "solo" they just stand there.

Until action is canceled. I have Master controller installed.

Any help I would be grateful for.
Thanks
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 1:42 AM
Do you have any mod like [I do not dare to put the name here because it's against the site rules] ?

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 7:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ElaineNualla
Do you have any mod like [I do not dare to put the name here because it's against the site rules] ?

The description makes that quite obvious. That's the only mod that has that kind of behavior, and exactly that kind of problem if you haven't followed the instructions. The right place for such questions is on the forum where the mod was downloaded.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 10:37 AM
well.... didn't mean to do anything against any rules. have no idea where what was downloaded from. have lots of content for years. just finally getting around to playing with it all to see what is what
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 11:12 AM
More explicit Woohoo animations perhaps?
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 12:19 PM
Yep.. the animations did that... which is one of the reasons I don't use them... ahem. And sometimes it just happens when sims get out of shower woohoo. I don't know if woohoer does that, but it never happened to me, except already stated shower woohoo.
Scholar
#7 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 12:59 PM
It's not that obvious, really The game is able to produce numerous errors and strange behaviour.

while more thourough information should be researchable on the particular site, the 1st. thing to check is presence of Nraas Error Trap. Because the whole animation thing is based on forcing an error - or if you want another word: "unexpected behaviour" on the game (simplyfing: putting them in one spot at the beginning, which may be a problem with shower fun too sometimes). And the Error trap catches the error. So - you must choose - one or another.

I dare to write these things because "the explicit" animations are not the only ones which uses this trick.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"