Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2021 at 10:50 PM Last edited by KatyFernlily : 7th Jun 2021 at 12:37 PM.
Default Wcif: shelf - Can the person who sent me a link to the small shelf send again?[found]
Hello,
My wcif: shelf post was deleted before I had the chance to download the similar shelf that was linked to me. Can you please resend it? I am sorry I was in a hurry that day then kind of forgot about it.
Thank you so much!

The small shelf I inquired about is similar to the one shown below.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 7th Jun 2021 at 2:29 AM
Kinda curious why it got deleted, as I had the interest in finding it too. I recall this was link given..
https://pitheinfinite.blogspot.com/...for-ewa_17.html

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Scholar
#3 Old 7th Jun 2021 at 3:06 AM
the reason given was the thread wasn't pg. I'm assuming its because I remember there being dildos on the shelf, which I though was funny, but apparently thats a no-no around here.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jun 2021 at 6:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
Hello,
My wcif: shelf post was deleted before I had the chance to download the similar shelf that was linked to me. Can you please resend it? I am sorry I was in a hurry that day then kind of forgot about it.
Thank you so much!

The small shelf I inquired about is similar to the one shown below.

Sorry to see your question so late but thankfully Aisquared helped you.

MurderPrincessK I saw the things on the shelf but I didn't pay it any mind. It was funny.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Jun 2021 at 12:33 PM
Thanks all - yes, I had to squint to make out what was on the shelf - I mentioned that a plant was on the shelf and the other things I wasn't real sure about till after a bit.
The "shampoo bottles" should be kept in a drawer, not displayed on shelves! Oh well....thanks for the link!
Scholar
#7 Old 7th Jun 2021 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
They're shampoo bottles!

makes note
Never wash hair at nitromons*

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Mad Poster
#8 Old 7th Jun 2021 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
makes note
Never wash hair at nitromons*

That's probably sound advice. But the good news is that, for other reasons entirely, it is no longer considered bad manners to visit someone's house with a large collection of sanitizing wipes in tow.