Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#476 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 4:24 AM

A ghost finally comes out at the House of Fallen Trees, where Lora Phoenix has been gathering the Tricou bastards and attempting to restore the family name and reputation after the mysterious events that resulted in the deaths of notorious rake and polygamist cult leader, John Smith Tricou, with his entire legitimate family.

Leslie Gay's walk on the supernatural side continues on a date with Good Witch Kitty Schehl. Contessa Jordan happens along and is outraged!

"And to think, I was going to give you the gift of life eternal!"
"The gift of drab skin, burning up in sunlight, and watching everybody I care about predecease me? Lucky escape on my part! C'mon, I told you it was over when your heartlessly and nonconsensually 'bleahed' me."
(Contessa Jordan appeared in her queue with "bite" on her mind! Drastic action was called for.)

Poor John Thomas Orphan. Poor Bubblers. They couldn't give him his bed back if they wanted to!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Scholar
#477 Old 21st May 2014 at 10:06 PM
Peni, Leslie does have a point...unmodded Maxis vampirism is not much of a blessing. Which is why I have a few choice mods...

...which can be seen in Florence Delarosa's anything-but-drab complexion. Isn't she glowing with the joy of a new mother? Count Christopher, as her sire, was invited to witness the birth of Rufus, and he is delighted by what he sees as his grandbaby -- he can only imagine what powers a born vampire will have. Perhaps he'll even be able to run errands in direct, unfiltered sunlight!

That was fangs, this is...mmm, not fur, but certainly snout. Baroness Lupina von Poochini, proprietor of the Poochini Orphanage, prepares a tasty snack for her more wild side's nightly awakening.

Ah, there it is -- the power of the wolf! Now, to spy on that vampire-lover who opened up shop across the street...
Mad Poster
#478 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 1:11 PM

Merlin Hawkins passes the time waiting for his wife at the secret witch lot (she flew slow so he could follow her broomstick) by playing with the Head Witch's familiar.

Kevin Beare's visit to his old Greek pals, the Pitts-Upsnotts, is interrupted when their dead dog Booty pops in for a visit and growls at him!

Goz Hawkins makes his first appearance, to get a look at his granddaughter Crane. Don't let the dour expression fool you; he loves his grandkids. That's just how his mouth is shaped.

Not sure why he decided to spook his visiting daughter, Sparrow, but she looks more pleased than anything - and her face is nearly identical to his.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#479 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 5:51 AM

"Aaaa! Mom's going to kill me! This is worse than before!"
Jason wanted to point out that he'd been dead before, but he couldn't quite make the brain-to-mouth connection yet. Hopefully Rose would see it as an improvement over dead, though Daisy didn't seem to think so...

Comfy coffin? Check. Now Laura only needed new makeup to suit her new complexion.

This random waitress at the Royal Hotel should be complimented for her dedication to duty. Even being turned by Count Christopher Tse would not make her leave before her shift was over.

Cordelia Capp mourns her father in her own unique way. It helps pass the time when Hermia's not easily available to torment.
Mad Poster
#480 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 3:38 PM

The ghost of the Pitts-Upsnott poodle, Booty, gives himself a bubble bath!

Hmmm, thinks Valentine Hart, better get somebody out to see about that air conditioning. Trouble is, the cold pockets are so random, it's encouraging Mary and Rhein to think the place is haunted. Which is nonsense. His first wife's dead and that's the end of it.

Do you believe now, Valentine?

Angel really doesn't seem to mind when she finds her husband's second wife, and Valentine's child by her, in her bed, though. I think she's just curious about them.

Scholar
#481 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:37 AM

Baroness Lupina von Poochini, again. While she likes her "cub-pack", potty-training is not her favourite part of running the orphanage.

Count Christopher Tse seems to have quite an obsession with minimum-wage workers who so easily get seduced by his timeless grace. What dark plan lies behind his creating a pack of disgruntled former service Sims, fired from their jobs due to a sudden, severe sunlight allergy not being a recognized disability?

Knowing him, it probably involves some sort of pranks and chain-pulling. This guy's only friend is the only person too mild-mannered, pious, and chronically unlucky to do more than shrug in resignation while turning the other cheek to Count Christopher's antics.
(My thoughts as the third picture was taken were: "Ok, you've turned two clerks and stalked one of my favourite Sims with intent to bite, and I've no intention of trying out vampire college students yet. I get the hint; we're leaving.")
Lab Assistant
#482 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 7:34 AM Last edited by Yaoilicious : 2nd Oct 2014 at 4:40 AM.
Some of my favorite families from my custom creature hood Roleplayersville.

Monsters/demons

Majesty, Miasma, and Savage---no relation whatsoever.

Wakiki (triclops)

Baby Beelzebub (of course the name was not-so-originally chosen thanks to inspiration from the anime XD), Kok-Lir (mom) and Uprhil (dad) ...Also I'm working on that outfit for dad. Not too demon-y if you ask me.

Nicholas, Grace, papa Axel, and mama Bubblegum (human-cat hybrid). She's pregnant with their now third child named Sheldon.

Not gonna spam the page with pics galore, so I've just included quick links to the others.

Anthro sims
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4...zps338901b2.jpg
Nibbles (rabbit)
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4...zpsd93fea4f.jpg
Stanza and (forgot the name of the orange tiger)
Ghosts
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4...zps99b34f43.jpg
Rodney and Lavender
Scholar
#483 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 2:12 AM

Count Christopher Tse thinks he's such a cool pool shark...actually, his game is pretty sucky. But so what? He looks the part.

While Xander Roth does great in school, he apparently hasn't learned to stay out of the sun... Getting an A is not worth burning for!

Beau wasn't sure why Dr Loner had dragged him along to meet his "friend"...but after fleeing from the sight of them in bed together, he found his calling. Heard it, actually, in the form of pathetic whimpers from the kitchen, where the "friend" had shut her cub in a cage before heading upstairs.

Beau wasn't one to abandon a child to cry alone, so he quickly scooped up Katrina and looked for something to sooth her. Being so often hungry as a result of his nightly change, he thought of food first -- and a bottle was exactly what Katrina wanted. She didn't care how furry he was, or how he shambled wolfishly about -- this was a guy after her own heart!
Theorist
#484 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 5:07 PM
This is Rosebudd O'Shea, not very scary . . unless your afraid of heights. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Top Secret Researcher
#485 Old 26th May 2016 at 7:38 PM
Meet Galaxy Adams, Randilyn Layton, Leila Amirmoez, and Tamanna Van. (Left to right). These four are going to help me make a new line of makeup for supernatural sims. I've realized that there isn't really much of it, at least in-game.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Scholar
#486 Old 28th May 2016 at 1:58 AM
Carmilla Bunker heads off to bed, pursued by a bear.

Carmilla's little sister Erzebet agrees: their daddy Count Ralph utterly fails at being scary in the best way.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#487 Old 28th May 2016 at 5:31 AM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 5:05 AM.

Belle's quite the upcoming evil witch! Let us discard the fact she is in her underwear.

Ironically one of her closest friends (of about five) is the only nice witch of my build a city challenge, Anya.
Scholar
#488 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 4:26 AM

In case you had any doubts...

...Angelo is not human.
Test Subject
#489 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 12:03 AM
Angel :
Field Researcher
#490 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Freefalldreams

In case you had any doubts...

...Angelo is not human.

Where do you get Angelo's skin
Mad Poster
#491 Old 4th May 2017 at 6:46 PM
More than a werewolf..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Instructor
#492 Old 12th May 2017 at 11:42 AM
Meet Glinda The Good. :lovestruc
Ofc she is based of Glinda in Oz: the great and powerful

Scholar
#493 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 6:58 PM

Elm and Rue Greenman were such cute and enterprising toddlers!

The odd appearance of one twin growing up while the other is preoccupied is magnified when the twins in question are PlantSims and go straight from toddler to adult!

Dissatisfied with merely being a photosynthetic vampire, Daisy decided to enhance her state of being a little more.

Then she shared it with her non-vampire mother. Thus, we have plain PlantSim twins, vampire-zombie-werewolf Jason, PlantSim werewolf Rose, and PlantSim vampire-werewolf Daisy. This is quite the pack!
Scholar
#494 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 10:00 AM
Freefalldreams: I like the plantsim/werewolf lady on the right. Looks nice.

Yaoilicious: Where did you get the dress for the lady on the left whit the blue hair (post 483)? Yes, I know it's a very old post.
Instructor
#495 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 2:10 PM
This is Granny Wolf - she/he is mad because little Red Riding hood got away.

Please don't ask what I am doing in my game.. I cant explain..
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#496 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 5:54 PM
Curse that child!

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
#497 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 7:22 PM
For some reason the good guys always seems to win
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#498 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 1:42 PM
Evil witch (she's called Nora Batty )
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#499 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 4:25 PM Last edited by maxon : 15th Feb 2018 at 12:40 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Evil witch (she's called Nora Batty )

Did you call her that?

And does she wear woollen stockings?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#500 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Did you call her that?

Yes, and my good witch (male) is called Gary Glitter.
Page 20 of 22