Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 7:23 PM
Default transgender sims?
Have you ever had/created a transgender sim? I had a child born in-game who just screams BOY BOY BOY but is, infact, a girl. Hm.

For real, look at that.

So y/n/m? What did you do? Did you use any mods?

Kleptomaniac, Hopeless romantic, Frugal, Family-Oriented, Over-Emotional

The Dahl Legacy
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 9:49 PM
I've got a couple of androgynous sims but no transgender sims. Body sliders really help to masculinise females and vice versa.
Instructor
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 10:06 PM
I love my transgender Simmergirl Sims in Sims 2.
Unfortunately I'm totally stupid in 3D programms. I wish I could make some clothes. Dresses for the boys and high heels. It's easier to make masculine women than feminin men.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 1:28 AM
In my experience all my child/toddler sims look like boys. It's not till they hit their teen days that they start looking like their autual sex.
Space Pony
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 2:10 AM
I made Jeffree Star...LOL!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 4:28 AM
In the early days of TS3 I had a transvestite Sim. But it was the early days so it wasn't easy making him look like a girl, I was pretty much limited to the kilt and a top and then used patterns to make them look like a dress.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 1:02 PM
I remember I had a transvestite/gender sim in Sims 2. Boy called Peter was born in my family, grew up etc, not till 'he' reached childhood did I realise he was a she, due to the fact of only female clothes available to him. I'm still befuddled as to how I mixed that one up!

"Those who mind don't matter; and those that matter don't mind" - Dr Suess
Mad Poster
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 2:08 PM
^I know I've accidentally deleted the 'Baby Girl/Boy' that comes up in the box for you to name new babies and been really confused about which gender the kid was!
Instructor
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 2:48 PM
I'm often surprised, when a toddler ages into a child or even a child into a teenager.
It's like: "Ups, James, you are a Jane! Sorry, my fault!"
Thanks, Twallan, for the mastercontroller to rename the children quickly.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 10:26 PM
All children and toddlers are of ambiguous gender in TS3. What gets me is the posture and the voices. I could deal with them looking similar, but all my boys sound like girls when they're in childhood and most little girls tend to stand differently then little boys. I tried giving one of my girls short hair the other day but she just ended up looking like a boy in a dress. D:
And as much as I loved having my drag queens in TS2, knowing my luck with story progression all the male sims in my NH would probably age up/move in wearing dresses and high heels if I found any male transgender CC.
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CamiiMania
All children and toddlers are of ambiguous gender in TS3. What gets me is the posture and the voices. I could deal with them looking similar, but all my boys sound like girls when they're in childhood and most little girls tend to stand differently then little boys. I tried giving one of my girls short hair the other day but she just ended up looking like a boy in a dress. D:
And as much as I loved having my drag queens in TS2, knowing my luck with story progression all the male sims in my NH would probably age up/move in wearing dresses and high heels if I found any male transgender CC.

I've had so many transgender sims born in my game and usually I just let them be whatever gender the sim wants. I feel like the sims 4 is making me be more open minded by birthing all of these trans and gender queer babies which I otherwise wouldn't have thought to make. It might be just the result of the random dice roll and alot of CC but I like to think it's kind of like real life so I just stand back and let them do them and just fix any little cosmetic things that might bug me but keep them generally the same person. It's pretty cute here's some pics of trans babies.

on the far right, born as a female born as a male and here all grown up