Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 9:52 PM Last edited by aeval99 : 28th Jan 2013 at 10:03 PM.
Default Can store files be converted to .package files?
I might possibly have gone a little wild with the goodie boxes and now find my self with an arseload of stuff installed through the launcher. All those sims3.packs are messing with my loading times and I want them gone. I'd like to convert everything but my premium content, worlds and venues into package files.

So, can they(store content) be converted to .packages the way other cc is, or do I have to do some kind of magic dance and sacrifice a goat or three?
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 9:55 PM
You need to get Grant's CC Magic at http://sims3.the-prof.net/forums/in.../board,9.0.html I *think* it copes with most types of content.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 10:06 PM
My plan was to use CC Magic once I had everything converted. I just checked their website and CCM can't decrypt those files. Is there another way to do it?

Thanks for the suggestion though, Inge. :p
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#4 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 10:34 PM
You can decrypt them using a Pescado tool.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 10:37 PM
1. Purchase store content.
2. Decrapify with the Compressorizor Redux.
3. Convert with Delphy's Multi Sims3Pack Extractor.

Done!

This has always worked for me, but as always be cautious when decrapifying and back everything up if at all possible.
Instructor
#6 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 11:39 PM
Look for TS3 Recompressor (the tool Inge mentions) and drag-drop your files to the s3rc.exe. Do not drag-drop them to the decrapify.exe

After this you can use s3su to unpack the Sims3Packs and S3PE to merge them.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 2:17 AM
Great info. Thank you everyone!
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 12:22 AM
Did this work for you??
dodgy builder
#9 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by myaasim
Did this work for you??

Who are you talking to? Necroing threads are not allowed, but in this case it might be the best option.

Compressorizer redux might be difficult to find though. I found it, but it was a lot of googling, and I'm now on my phone.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Who are you talking to? Necroing threads are not allowed, but in this case it might be the best option.

Compressorizer redux might be difficult to find though. I found it, but it was a lot of googling, and I'm now on my phone.

Three seconds. http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15129.0.html

Let me know if you need the direct links due to needing to log in. You shouldn't because MATY was all about accessibility, but who knows.

Thanks, I hate it.