Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 2:41 PM
Default ok own up, how many Twilight fans on here have......
ok own up, how many Twilight fans on here have bought the Supernatural EP and then gone and created all of the cullens including bella, and made them all vampires, and created Jacob and his family and made them warewolves? (except in Sims 3 they will be upright ones).

If you wanted to, i know you could also create Selena and lucian from underworld aswell. I didnt realise that the guy who played lucian in underworld is the same guy who plays the leader of the von tori (sp?) in twilight. How ironic....he plays a warewolf in one movie and a vampire in another.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 2:54 PM
I'm going to lurk here and make a list, for the purposes of future mocking and/or blackmail.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 3:17 PM
Well, I am safe.

Only seen one of the movies, watched with my niece with her commentary and satire. I still don't know what's the plot.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Theorist
#4 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 3:30 PM
Well, I didn't buy SuperNatural (and I won't cause I don't like supernaturals but I want the EP items so it's my loss). I didn't make the Cullens or Bella. I've only watched the movies because my MIL lives with us and she's a fan and has bought all the movies (except the last 2... so far). All I can say about those movies are... talk about angst, it's almost tangibly painful to watch!!! Badly acted, story's OK, I like most of the actors and that's about it. Vampires glowing? Really? I have to keep going back to watch Interview With A Vampire after I watch those Twilight movies to bring me back to my vampiric reality.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Scholar
#5 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 3:42 PM
It was a long, drawn out affair. I documented the whole thing...

Scholar
#6 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 3:50 PM
Thank you, whiterider.

I have never, nor do I wish to ever, read or watched anything about glowy girly vampires.

Vampires should be terrifying demons of the night, not a wussy teenaged boy falling in love with a pouty girl.

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 3:53 PM
I wanted to use SN to make Beacon Hills, but SN werewolves only go out hunting for shiny rocks. Nothing werewolfy about that. Plus, there are no hunters in SN. No one hunting vampires. No one hunting werewolves. No Dean. No Sam. They should not be allowed to call it Supernatural when it's just wannabes.

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 4:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zigersimmer
I wanted to use SN to make Beacon Hills, but SN werewolves only go out hunting for shiny rocks. Nothing werewolfy about that. Plus, there are no hunters in SN. No one hunting vampires. No one hunting werewolves. No Dean. No Sam. They should not be allowed to call it Supernatural when it's just wannabes.

The world needs wannabes.
The world loves wannabes.
One Minute Ninja'd
#9 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 4:52 PM
If you're going to go with Selena, I can tell you where to get Kate's leather outfit from. It looks really good in game, Hypothetically, of course. Just say'in.

I will tell clue you that the werewolf that can be beaten off with a rolled up newspaper does make the Underworld experience underwhelming, though.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Well, I am safe.

Only seen one of the movies, watched with my niece with her commentary and satire. I still don't know what's the plot.

I had to suffer the first film with someone I was friends with. Needless to say, we don't speak any more.

From what my brain hasn't managed to successfully block out, it was something akin to
I AM BELLA. BEHOLD MY LACK OF PERSONALITY

OH SHIT I NEARLY GOT HIT BY A CAR

HELLO BELLA I AM EDWARD. BEHOLD MY CAPTIVENESS

OMG EDWARD <3333 ARE YOU A VAMPIRE

WE ARE VEGETARIAN VAMPIRES THE OTHERS ARE EVIL OMG LOL THIS IS THE FAMILY LET'S PLAY BASEBALL BTW I CAN READ MINDS

YAY BASEBALL. WAIT WTF ARE THOSE EVIL VAMPIRES

I GLOW IN THE SUNLIGHT HURRR

and from what I've heard (thankfully not read/watched myself) ~Jacob~ walks around topless a lot, is a werewolf, Edward and Bella form sparkly babby, because Bella isn't a vampire going into labour breaks her back and some creepy creepy sub plot about Jacob falling in love with, ahem, "Reneseme" or however the balls it's spelt.

...While she's still babby.

Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 5:21 PM
I confess, I read the books and watched the movies, but no, that didn't carry over at all into my game ::ducks rotten tomatoes::
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 5:24 PM
Yup. I made the Cullenses, Jacob and his Shirtless Wolves, plus the Vampires Suck parody cast. The vampires sparkled.
Then I used my Sam and Dean Winchester sims to kill them all. :D

Another time, I made Ed evil, and used my Bella and the townie-Bella that came with SN in a babymaking legacy. The spawn all had numbers instead of names, too, it was amazing.
Scholar
#13 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 5:28 PM
Well, it's Twilight. Meaning it's just begging to be raped with GIF'S. Let the GIF raping commence!

OMG. Apples. So hawt.

Completely believable.

That was a total "accident"

Whoever complained they didn't have sex until the last movie obviously wasn't watching. (I swear I'm going to be see the face Edward's making again around the time I'm falling asleep) Oh, and this may be the only time Bella actually looked genuine in the entire movie.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Alchemist
#14 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 5:58 PM Last edited by varpunen : 15th Jun 2013 at 11:22 AM.
Twinlight sims? *shudders* Whenever I see or hear about Twilight, my reaction is pretty much this...

I was unlucky enough by having to accompany my sister to every Twilight movie and everytime in theather, I felt more or less like this...

Mad Poster
#15 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 6:10 PM
RALPH NO

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 6:25 PM
Someone uploaded Edward and Bellas house somewhere and I downloaded it out of curiosity, it was lovely but was quickly deleted.

There endeth my twilight/Sims experience.
Scholar
#17 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 6:53 PM
You know, I usually don't like movies/shows that relate to vampires and such (which is why I don't own SN)...BUT when I watched that movie I fell in love with it! Especially Belle. I went out and bought the whole set (1-5) and watched them back to back. Yeah, I am a fan!

I haven't made any of the characters from the movie, though...I'm not that good at creating other people.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by morphius1
You know, I usually don't like movies/shows that relate to vampires and such (which is why I don't own SN)...BUT when I watched that movie I fell in love with it! Especially Belle. I went out and bought the whole set (1-5) and watched them back to back. Yeah, I am a fan!

I haven't made any of the characters from the movie, though...I'm not that good at creating other people.

They are out there..
Theorist
#19 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 8:19 PM
This thread has a nice compilation of just how many Twilight fans we have here:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=471035

It's only a 105 pages showing our appreciation to the Supernatural team for including said Twilight.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 9:12 PM
Fandom? As in Harry Potter characters? Yes. Not to the obsessive/near exclusive degree to which I did in TS2, but yes.

Twilight? No. In fact, some part of me would be willing to pay real money to keep Twilight out of my game. Almost as much as I'd be willing to pay to get rid of imaginary friends (and IF dolls).
Alchemist
#21 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 9:26 PM
IMO Twilight is an insult against the world of literature
Instructor
#22 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 9:34 PM
I read three pages of Twilight out of curiosity, and pretty much decided it was way over the top crud.

anyway, Moonlight falls already has Twilight parodies, no need to make more.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#23 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 11:11 PM
I don't get it.

My husband brought the first movie home on DVD last year. I came over and watched for about five minutes.
*silence*
Me "Why are they standing about in a paddock, isn't he supposed to be a vampire?"
Him "I don't know... yeah I think."
*silence*
Me "This is really boring, what's the plot about?"
him "I have no idea..."

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
#24 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 12:28 AM
Anne Rice's vampires are the only way to go.
Scholar
#25 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 1:17 AM
No, Dracula is the only way to go.
"I vant to suck your blad"

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Page 1 of 2