Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 3:37 AM
Default I think I'm plagued by pregnant women that like to party lol
Seems like every party I throw I end up getting a pregnant sim that shows up, which isn't bad, but never fails she goes into labor the minute she arrives. Just sayin..

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway.
"I'd trade all of my tomorrows for just one yesterday." Me and Bobby Mcgee
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 11:20 AM
That's why I have Story Progression off.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 3:29 PM
Oh no gotta play with story progression.. i plays families

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway.
"I'd trade all of my tomorrows for just one yesterday." Me and Bobby Mcgee
Scholar
#4 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 12:18 AM
They're just trying to get their jollies in before the baby arrives
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#5 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 12:52 AM
My pregnant guests at least have the courtesy to wait until everyone is having a good time to go into labor and ruin the party as everyone stands around screaming and the countertop catches fire from the abandoned birthday cake. They've also usually had a few glasses of vintage wine by the time the water breaks, guess it just helps lubricate the wee one right along.

It's especially good when a paparazza goes into labor, then her fellow shutterbugs can take lots of photos of her agony and write down every creative curse word she screams.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 8:50 PM
Lol! One of my sims went into labor right in the middle of her kid's birthday party...she ended up having quadruplets. O.o
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mochamentos
Lol! One of my sims went into labor right in the middle of her kid's birthday party...she ended up having quadruplets. O.o

That's one HELL of a birthday present!
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#8 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 10:37 PM
I have a similar issue, but with elder sims. I cannot throw a party, or a wedding, or have any social gathering at all, without one of them showing up and dying of old age at the worst possible moment.
just a girl
#9 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 10:55 PM
And I think I'm plagued by dying old men that like to party =) Probably they want to draw attention to themselves so badly. And they do it - all the attention is drawn to them instantly.
#10 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 11:55 PM
I dont care who does what at my sim's parties - as long as they dont die in front the buffet table (because death does not make Stu Surprise any more tasty) or give birth on the bar.

apart from zelda mae twerking on my counters of course :/

My real party issue are sims who throw pool parties when they don't own a pool .. There is nothing cool about hanging out in some townie's kitchen surrounded by screaming babies, and starving sims with snow on the ground outside with ones togs on .. smacks of sadism to me.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmodder69
That's one HELL of a birthday present!

Yep, and multiples are my worst nightmare in this game. So I don't even know how I'm still sane.