Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 5:29 PM
Default Hidden Springs
Is Hidden Springs worth buying ?

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 5:40 PM Last edited by nikel23 : 19th Feb 2014 at 3:19 PM.
Compared to other Store Worlds, I'd say no. There's nothing much Hidden Springs has to offer. It didn't include any exclusive premium content. No rabbit hole is unique, other than the Spa. It's a nice mountainous world, but it's not very appealing, IMO.

ETA: I forgot that it actually included a premium content: The Fountain of Youth.

Just call me Nikel
Scholar
#3 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 12:43 AM
I don't know; I like the Cinderella story included in the world, and it comes with the Fountain of Youth if that interests you. But other than that, I don't know of anything in particular.
One Minute Ninja'd
#4 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 1:05 AM
And it does have those pseudo-special green tinged wood sprite sims. Even though a bunch of us thought they were just the result of something like bad video drivers, and adjusted their skin tones to make them look normal. I mean, it just wasn't intuitive at the time, at least to me, that green sims were supposed to be special. And the spa RH is quite nice, although a bit large to use in other worlds, but it can be done.

TBH, after Barnacle Bay and Hidden Springs, i was ready to give up on EA worlds all together. Still, Lucky Palms remains my favorite, and despite some limitations, Rolling Heights is my second fave right now.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 1:07 AM Last edited by glowstarsinajar : 19th Feb 2014 at 3:36 AM.
It's not terrible, but it's not amazing. It seems a lot like Sunset Valley to me, only it has green people and a few fairytale allusions. It does come with a few items of clothing, some build mode objects, and the Fountain of Youth, but there's not a lot of content and the basic climate and layout isn't all that different from SV or Riverview. Personally I like variety; the only other store world I have is Monte Vista, which also doesn't have a ton of content, but I like it much better than Hidden Springs because it's different and really beautiful.
just a girl
#6 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 2:02 AM
It has little content, but nice views. If you enjoy seasons, it's a good place for winters. Also wild horses and pets nicely fit this town unlike some others towns.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 4:56 PM
Thanks everyone for all your feedback

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 5:40 PM
No. Just No.