Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2021 at 7:19 PM
Default Anyone know what happened to sssvitlans/lana sims tumblr?
Typically when a tumblr goes missing or down I find that it could just be a name change. I cant find a post that I've reblogged from them to test that theory out so I'm wondering if anyone knows which is the case. Are they gone? I know they stopped posted a while ago but to delete the entire blog....
Advertisement
Scholar
#3 Old 1st May 2021 at 9:28 PM
You can access it with WaybackMachine.
https://web.archive.org/web/2020031...blr.com/sims3cc
I couldn't tell you if it was a case of "taking my ball and going home" or if Tumblr deleted it for something stupid like "female presenting nipples".

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd May 2021 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
You can access it with WaybackMachine.
https://web.archive.org/web/2020031...blr.com/sims3cc
I couldn't tell you if it was a case of "taking my ball and going home" or if Tumblr deleted it for something stupid like "female presenting nipples".

How unfortunate. Thanks though.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 5th May 2021 at 6:48 PM
If I remember correctly, Lana stopped updating a while back due to some issues related to the community. I don't think she actually deleted her actual Tumblr though, as far as I knew she intended to keep it up, just stop updating. I've noticed that several blogs close down after a while if the owner of it has been inactive for quite a while. I suppose Tumblr just purges them every so often if they're not being used.

You have been chosen. They will come soon.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st May 2021 at 11:36 PM
Closed down by tumblr as the rumours said.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.