Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2021 at 4:21 AM
Default WA Foreign Goods Merchants/Shop in home neighborhood?
Is there a mod that creates merchants/registers from WA to put into our home neighborhood? It'd be nice to buy plums, cherries and foreign recipe books without having to travel. For the plants, I know I can just use buyDebug and plop them down but I want to be able to buy them. Thank you
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Jun 2021 at 5:27 AM
I think this might be what you are looking for http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...ptember-2-2014/ . You do need to register at the Asylum to download though, but there are alot of great mods there.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Jun 2021 at 1:52 PM Last edited by MrFatCat : 8th Jun 2021 at 6:22 PM.
alot of same mods for WA Registers on MTS, like Consignment Overhaul + Non-Vacation Registers + More! by Sims MX
Actually this is easy tuning mod and you can make it using S3PE and Register.XML
I made same mod for Sim-Tropico and this mod is included in cc stuff for Sim-Tropico on my blog release.
Registration is not required ))))))

Welcome to Sim-Tropico!

More about Sim-Tropico:

Sim-Tropico_blog
Sim-Tropico_tumblr

Happy simming!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jun 2021 at 4:40 AM
Thank you both for the feedback.
@MrFatCat - I did find the Consignment Overhaul mod shortly posting this topic and tried it out. Seems to work out well. I'll probably swap it with the one from SimsAsylum later and compare the two.

Again, thank you both for the feedback, I appreciate it
Instructor
#5 Old 11th Jun 2021 at 8:55 AM
the Sims MX ones are not updated to the latest patch and while they may appear to work, they could cause problems that eventually cause issues.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Jun 2021 at 1:54 PM Last edited by MrFatCat : 13th Jun 2021 at 5:53 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
the Sims MX ones are not updated to the latest patch and while they may appear to work, they could cause problems that eventually cause issues.

Yes, this mod was made for 1.55-1.57, but I have not seen reports that it has bugs on later patches...
OK, I will update this mod in the coming days.

Here is my mod for Sim-Tropico for 1.63-1.67.
The difference from mod by Sims MX is that all relics are left in vacations worlds only.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  MFC_Register.7z (8.4 KB, 4 downloads)

Welcome to Sim-Tropico!

More about Sim-Tropico:

Sim-Tropico_blog
Sim-Tropico_tumblr

Happy simming!