Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2021 at 3:44 PM Last edited by MissRobison : 5th Oct 2021 at 1:34 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Sims seem to be disappearing without a trace...
So I'm playing Appaloosa Plains with the Unfettered with Feathers household. I was playing just that household for a while but not like forever. Maybe 50 or so days had gone by and a lot of that time was in the future and as far as I know, when you get back home doesn't it start you back at the time you left? Anyways, I switched households to the Singleton household. I was looking at Booker's family tree and saw that he had a child and baby mama Imogen Pelly. He had no memories of them though and they were not in his relationships...no trace of them. I look it up on the sims 3 wiki and lo and behold she's supposed to live in the house right next to him but it is empty. I read her bio and at the start of the game, she is still pregnant but when I was looking at Booker's family tree, the thumbnail showed a picture of a small child. So I know she was alive long enough to have the baby and it grow. I read in her bio that she was having an affair with a sim named Kanoa Parrott and when I went to go check him out, he is no longer in his house either! I thought maybe he died but there are no memories of him dying in his wife's or children's memory book and when I look at their relationships, he is no where to be found. He's definitely supposed to be in the house when the game starts. I have no idea what's going on! If they died wouldn't their family at least have memories of them dying and at the very least, shouldn't there be a relationship between them? Has this ever happened to anyone? Is there any way to find out what happened to them through a mod or something? I definitely want to bring them back. I'm pretty sure there's a way, I just don't remember. I wonder if there's a way to sort of reset the town but I don't want to remove any sims I may have made. I think maybe all I've done is edit the sims that already came with the game in CAS so I definitely don't want that to get messed up because some of them need lots of help! lol Anyways, at the very least, I just want to add the missing sims back to the game if there's no way to reset without undoing all the changes I've made to the town and sims. Thank you

PS.
I just went through the wiki and looked at all the families that are
supposed to be in the game and there are 7 other entire families gone!