Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Built-in Closet!!

by Marmy Posted 28th Aug 2006 at 10:50 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2006 at 4:07 PM by Marmy

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Inventor
#26 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 5:29 PM
That's fantastic work! Thanks a lot for sharing!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 6:21 PM
Nice. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#28 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 6:57 PM
I've been wondering if this was possible. I hate having to make a closet big enough to fit a dresser or whatever- this is perfect! Thank you so much!

Always,
Emma
Field Researcher
#29 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 7:48 PM
This is wonderful! Very realistic, I love it! Thank you

Please do not upload my creations to any pay sites or the exchange. Do not include my meshes with recolors. Uploading in lots is fine on MTS2 only.

Come and check out my other creations at Thesimszone. http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/files/index.php?Section=53
Test Subject
#30 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 8:56 PM
Thanks, Very Nice, Occuiped Less Space
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 9:55 PM
I can't wait until Mod gets the time-out issues cleared up so I can get it. :D

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience...
Field Researcher
#32 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 11:42 PM
Great job! I have been wanting something like this. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 12:57 AM
thanks so much.
i hated those tacky empty closets.
now there's a realistic one!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nectere
I like this, but the fact that I am being forced to deal with simshost to get it...forget it.

Great idea tho, and it appears that you did a great job on it.

I was thinking the same thing nectere. I think I will pass.

But you have done a great job on this! and your site looked like it had many great objects!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 3:47 AM
Ummm.....you don't have to deal with SimsHost to get the mesh. It's here (hence the .rar file attached). All I ask is that you link to my web page if you want to recolor and distribute it.
Instructor
#36 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 7:17 AM
I even didn't know that such great upload you made here Thank you it's awesome!
Instructor
#37 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 11:08 AM
This is very interesting! I always wanted a closet. I didn't really like the dressers.
Thanks for sharing this.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 3:38 PM
Thank you Marmy, it's a great object!
After trying at least 4 times, I finally got it downloaded

Lin

~:: Check out my creations at Casa Sims and at Simnuts Creations ::~
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 2:51 AM
I apologize Marmy, the original wording made it sound like this was just a recolor to a mesh hosted elsewhere, that one would have to register at Simshost to acquire. I have since been informed this is not the case. Thanks!
Test Subject
#40 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 8:11 AM
Woot! Finally! A real closet! Now all we need is tons and tons of different re-colors and styles! Good job! =^_^=
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 8:08 PM
Wonderful...thank you. Love this!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 6:46 PM
Marmy, thanks its awesome!!!

Curiosity may have killed the cat... but it MADE the kitten!
Test Subject
#43 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 2:42 AM
Brilliant! This helps a lot! Thank You!!
Forum Resident
#44 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 11:47 PM
That's a welcome object to replace the dressers in some houses! Thanks for sharing!
hexameter
Instructor
#45 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 7:40 PM
Absolutely fantastic. I am glad I no longer need to find a way to hide that ugly dresser. Thank you.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 3:58 PM
I've been hoping for this. I have sim houses full of fake closets. I can't wait to try this out. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 12:59 AM
Where Does The .Bak file Go?
I cant get the rack to show up in my game, but i am unsure of where to install the bak file. Please email me when you have a chance. Please forgive me, I am new so if I'm not supposed to ask you I do apologize.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 8:59 AM
This is SUPER FANTASTIC!

Please call me Ace
Test Subject
#49 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 3:27 AM
o wow. neat this is very nice. thank you. i always shove the armwaois (SP?) in a little nook in the bedrooms to make it look like a closet...now i can have a real closet. thanks! i also got your 1 tile version....good for small houses/bedrooms
Field Researcher
#50 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 6:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nectere
I apologize Marmy, the original wording made it sound like this was just a recolor to a mesh hosted elsewhere, that one would have to register at Simshost to acquire. I have since been informed this is not the case. Thanks!

I agree, the way you added the link at the end of the sentence makes it look like you need to register an account just to get the mesh. It's about time it got cleared up. ^^
Page 2 of 4