Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alpha-Editable Dress Top - UPDATED Sept. 24, 2006

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 3rd Sep 2006 at 8:59 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:09 AM by HystericalParoxysm

129 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 124 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Test Subject
#101 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 4:02 PM
I really like the goth one thk u very much :x
Test Subject
#102 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 4:46 PM
dude this is amazing i like it my sims where just looking for a nice dresstop
Scholar
#103 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 5:03 AM
i love this mesh and was working on a recolor when i hit a road block..is it just me or can only the top half get edited so it has semi transparentness? (did that make sense?) i was tring to make a dress top that has about bra down very sheer? is it possible with this at all ?

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 12:22 AM
i want this so much. but i cant download .rar :[ can you make it .zip?
Field Researcher
#105 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 7:31 PM
These are really beautiful, and I love their length. They're not skimpy at all, which I greatly appreciate. I dress conservatively IRL, and my winter tops are very much like the blue sweater.

Thanks for making these and keep up the good work!

If you'd like to what else I've made, please click here and here.
Instructor
#106 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 2:43 PM
These are amazing. I love the shape, and the length. You must of put a lot of work into this. Thanks, and keep up the great work.
Instructor
#107 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 2:24 AM
AWESOME! I loved the idea of dress tops, but if I can't use it on a normal sim, I don't download it. xD I didn't know you'd made one that doesn't crash... xP
This is wondrous, though. Thanks for making it!
Test Subject
#108 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 6:15 PM
HystericalParoxysm, it is very interesting mesh,thank you.I want to ask you.Are you allow to recolor your mesh and place the close on partly requiring payment site? I mean gameisland.ru in FREE downloads?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#109 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 6:26 PM
Sure, feyona - because you've asked nicely, and as long as the recolour will be free to everyone. Please link back here for the mesh.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#110 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 6:24 PM
HystericalParoxysm,sure it will be always free and thank you for permission!Do you have a readme file which i have to put in zip with my close-package?I understand,that i have to put link back to this topic to get the mesh
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#111 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 6:36 PM
Nope, I don't have a readme. If you would like to add one that has your info ("recolour by feyona (link), mesh by HystericalParoxysm required (link)", etc.) you're welcome to but I don't have an include readme.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 5:27 PM
I love the one with the cute black top and the plaid skirt. I tried it in my game and it looks beautiful, (and I love how it's a dress-top, so I can choose which pants to go with it.. looks so cute!) Thank you for all the time and effort in creating these!
Alchemist
#113 Old 28th May 2007 at 9:22 AM
They are beautiful and neverending recolours to try!!! Thanks to your talent!!! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#114 Old 29th May 2007 at 12:33 PM
This is lovely :D
Test Subject
#115 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 4:30 PM
I like the Lolitadress~~~Thanks to share!!!

Sims contains the infinite imagination!!!
I love it so much~~~~
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 1:06 PM
very very nice i want them but cant have them

i love kingdom hearts!
And Riku says:the dark side does not have cookies!!!So stay on the light side theres loads of 'em!
Test Subject
#117 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 3:33 AM
Can you update this for teens please? I would be so grateful.

How to make Voldey mad: Imperius his Death Eaters into a rousing chorus of All Things Bright and Beautiful-Mugglenet
Test Subject
#118 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 12:00 AM
I love your work and want you to comtinue modding, so I'm leaving an appreciateive comment and thanking! That, and threts of eye-ball burstage are scary...

Good work! (cowers)
Forum Resident
#119 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 3:44 PM
sometimes I discover I missed something beautiful... where had i my eyes?! thank you HP
Test Subject
#120 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 8:58 PM
I love these tops... thank you!!!
Test Subject
#121 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 1:11 AM
These are great and I have used them in game until something borked my clothing file and had to start all over again. That is why I am downloading this item again.
Test Subject
#122 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 3:03 AM
For your goth lolita plaid and lace model, I was wondering where you got the hair, makeup, and skin from.

Excellent job!!
Test Subject
#123 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 10:57 AM
Are you too gonna make these for teen? cause that will be exacly where im looking for because i will need to use that for my upcoming story
for the rest i just wanna say that this is genius

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 3:34 PM
Very good! 8'3 Thank you so much!

Tumblr: Springbunnysims
Forum Resident
#125 Old 12th May 2010 at 7:36 PM
This is a very usefull design as it can be combined with many bottoms. Great work of yours HP.& thank you very much for sharing.
Page 5 of 6