Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#251 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 3:06 AM
The Returned
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Game of Thrones
Mad Men
Outlander
Advertisement
Inventor
#252 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 8:09 PM
Recently I've watched a show called Face Off from the SyFy channel. I have never seen this show before and have been utterly amazed of some people's creative skills! For those of you that haven't seen it, it's a show were people compete in making the best prosthetic makeup, like they use in film and television. Each week they get a new theme or genre to work with. Really fun, and I love that this is a reality show about creating, and not bullying or arguing!
Instructor
#253 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 3:10 AM
^I love Face Off! Been watching it since the very first season It just gets better and better. It looks like next season they're actually filming the makeups instead of just judging them as they are. So pumped!
Instructor
#254 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 12:21 PM Last edited by lindali365 : 27th Apr 2015 at 12:09 AM.
Game of Thrones
House of Cards (forgot to add: US version, love me some Kevin Spacey)
Orange is the New Black
Better Call Saul
Bloodline

Ended, but I'll love these forever:
Breaking Bad
Lost
The Wire
Gilmore Girls
The Newsroom
The X-Files
Alchemist
#255 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 10:16 AM
I am loving Rupaul's Drag Race,its so funny and just plain amazing

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Mad Poster
#256 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:21 AM
Watched the first episode of Peaky Blinders and it was pretty good. It's on Netflix if you want to try it.
Instructor
#257 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:14 PM
I recently discovered Shameless.
You know when everyone says something's really good so you don't feel like watching it just because everyone likes it, then you watch it that one time and you get hooked forever.
YEAH. SHAMELESS IS LIKE THAT.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Scholar
#258 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:46 PM
Salem season 2
Penny Dreadful season 2
Game of Thrones season 5
Test Subject
#259 Old 10th May 2015 at 3:49 PM
I just finished Heroes and I'm so excited for the mini series.
I don't know what I'm going to do now that I'm done with Heroes..

Moved to Novellam.
Scholar
#260 Old 10th May 2015 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoseCity
Watched the first episode of Peaky Blinders and it was pretty good. It's on Netflix if you want to try it.

Peaky Blinders is life.
Waiting a whole year for season 2 hurt. I also forgot that there were only 6 episodes. So guess who was surprised when it finished!
But it's alright, because Hannibal is coming back soon, and then hopefully Rookie Blue, and then sometime in autumn How To Get Away With murder will be back :lovestruc
So if I'm watching anything on TV, its anything that is on that won't bore me. Clearly I need thrillers
Mad Poster
#261 Old 12th May 2015 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Noa1500
Peaky Blinders is life.
Waiting a whole year for season 2 hurt. I also forgot that there were only 6 episodes. So guess who was surprised when it finished!
But it's alright, because Hannibal is coming back soon, and then hopefully Rookie Blue, and then sometime in autumn How To Get Away With murder will be back :lovestruc
So if I'm watching anything on TV, its anything that is on that won't bore me. Clearly I need thrillers

I'm not going to binge watch it - I'll try to stretch it out. I love Cillian Murphy and Sam Neill. Wonder when Season 3 will be available.
Scholar
#262 Old 12th May 2015 at 9:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoseCity
I'm not going to binge watch it - I'll try to stretch it out. I love Cillian Murphy and Sam Neill. Wonder when Season 3 will be available.

Usually comes out in October/ November, an episode a week, I think. Good luck trying not to binge watch
Mad Poster
#263 Old 14th May 2015 at 4:37 AM
I've been watching quite a lot of series recently. There's SHIELD, Arrow, Flash, OUAT, Big Bang Theory, plus Grey's anatomy and most other somewhat reasonable medical shows that's running.

I also found Smallville. I used to be a bit obsessed with it back when I was younger, mostly because we didn't have cable-TV until I moved out from home, so every summer I'd watch it when we visited my aunt's family (because they had cable). I only saw a few episodes, so I was a bit surprised to learn there was 10 seasons. I'm currently at season 5, sniggering every time there's a badly hidden reference to the later movies and/or series, and every time there's one of those stupid weird things that can only happen in a TV show that doesn't quite take itself seriously (things like continuity errors, people spending too much time on standing around and gawking when they should be running away, and obvious time continuity errors such as Clark getting shot, managing to get to the hospital, surgery and whtever else they do to him, Lana throwing off a long speech, doctors trying to revive Clark but failing, Clark getting revived by his dad in the Arctic, getting from the Arctic to Smallville, pluus a lot of standing around doing nothing - all this in less than 20 minutes, and yet still have a few leftover minutes to diffuse an atom bomb. Superspeed and all, I'd say it's a bit over the top). Still, it's entertaining. I also went down the memory lane Youtubing clips from Lois & Clark episodes. I used to watch them when I was younger, but I'd forgotten how stupid they really were...

Also watched the entire Warehouse 13 a few months back. It kinda suffers from the same tings as Smallville does, but as long as it's funny and entertaining, I like it.
Mad Poster
#264 Old 23rd May 2015 at 6:54 PM
I do Netflix, which means I tend to watch one series until it runs out. I'm currently watching Scandal, about a team of PR types who work to minimize scandals (or make them disappear) of the influential in Washington DC, and am into Season 2. I love it! There's a hook at the end of every episode and it's hard to turn off.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Instructor
#265 Old 27th May 2015 at 9:16 PM
Once Upon a Time <3
Scholar
#266 Old 31st May 2015 at 2:34 AM
I consider Ryan Murphy to be a hack whose main strength is creating clever and entertaining concepts, but he is easily distracted and seems to abandon his projects when he comes up with a new idea. After Glee became unwatchable and AHS's seasons became weaker with each installment I decided to stay away from his shows.

But goddamnit that trailer for his new show, Scream Queens, has got me intrigued. It's on my list to watch.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Theorist
#267 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 7:16 PM
Just finished the 3rd season of The Americans. I highly recommend it if you like serial dramas and spy shows.

Resident wet blanket.
Inventor
#268 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 7:43 PM
My life just got emptier when GoT season 5 ended.. Now I watch Orange is the New Black though!
Mad Poster
#269 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 11:44 AM
What is GoT?

Scholar
#270 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 1:24 PM
@VerDeTerre GoT = Game of Thrones

Hannibal is back people! I watched episode 1, but internet decided to be stupid yesterday, so I couldn't watch episodes 2 and 3
Mad Poster
#271 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 1:44 PM Last edited by VerDeTerre : 22nd Jun 2015 at 1:55 PM.
Oh...I've yet to see that one, sadly. I don't get the channel. Hopefully, they'll get DVDs in the library sometime. I'm into the latest season of Scandal, although it's losing some of the shine and have started the latest season of Orange is the New Black. I'm also watching the occasional Buffy re-run. I just watched Tabula Rasa from season six and fell in love all over again. Joss Whedon = creative genius.

@GnatGoSplat, Thanks for the recommendation, if The Americans is on Netflix, I'll check it out. Have you seen Turn? Similar subject - Washington's spies. I looked up the town online and it's similar to what you see in the show.

Mad Poster
#272 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 2:16 PM
I finished Peaky Blinders
Now I'm watching Peep Show and Silicon Valley.
Scholar
#273 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 9:42 PM
@RoseCity Peaky Blinders is life.

Is Sons of Anarchy any good? I was planning on watching it this summer
Theorist
#274 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
@GnatGoSplat, Thanks for the recommendation, if The Americans is on Netflix, I'll check it out. Have you seen Turn? Similar subject - Washington's spies. I looked up the town online and it's similar to what you see in the show.

Sounds interesting! Is it serial? I love serials!

Quote: Originally posted by Noa1500
Is Sons of Anarchy any good? I was planning on watching it this summer

Yes, I enjoyed it, but as I said, I love serials.

Resident wet blanket.
Scholar
#275 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 2:14 PM
Please Like Me is a really good Aussie comedy/drama that I'm always like "Ehh..." about watching but when I do I end up binging an entire season in one night. I think it's a bit like Ja'mie: Private School Girl, Summer Heights High or Kath And Kim. The humour is really Australian and I don't know how well that appeals to people from overseas.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Page 11 of 21