Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Business as Unusual Bistro Set - Updated for 1.63/1.67

by ani_ Posted 1st Oct 2013 at 9:19 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:07 AM by ani_

210 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts, 116 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 9
Test Subject
#201 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 5:33 PM
Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#202 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 9:12 AM
I bought the bistro recently and I want to download the mod. I'm not very familiar with mods so if my question shows ignorance I apologize, but when I've installed it, do I just replace menus and the chef's station in the restaurant (I've already placed the bistro - the Store one, I haven't installed the mod yet - in my world)?
Mad Poster
#203 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 10:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jo-Anne
I bought the bistro recently and I want to download the mod. I'm not very familiar with mods so if my question shows ignorance I apologize, but when I've installed it, do I just replace menus and the chef's station in the restaurant (I've already placed the bistro - the Store one, I haven't installed the mod yet - in my world)?

You will see two menus and two chef stations in Build/Buy, the default store version and the mod version (with the little folder icon indicating custom content). If you do not replace the menus and chef stations with the modded versions on the pre-made lot, then you won't be using the mod there. If you do replace them all, you will be using the mod. If you mix and match the default store versions and the modded versions within the same lot, things won't work right at all.

But again, the latest version of the mod is not available here. It's on NRaas and has some more recent bug fixes added to it including the persistent disembodied voice of the waiters issue that has been resolved.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Business+As+Unusual+Bistro
Field Researcher
#204 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 11:30 AM
Thanks for the information Yes, I already found the right page at NRaas and will download it from there.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#205 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 7:06 PM
Thank you. I downloaded I latest version from the Nraas page too and it works great. I'm so glad they don't generate countless npc's for chefs anymore
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#206 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 3:21 PM
GJ! You have outdone yourself!
Instructor
#207 Old 15th May 2018 at 1:26 AM
Hi, I've not tried your mod yet, but I just d/led EA's Bistro oven/stove. First of all, I'm wondering if all of the animations are programmed into the stove and next would your mod work w/this? I only bought the stove b/c I didn't like the "Business as Usual" bldg.
Mad Poster
#208 Old 15th May 2018 at 3:54 AM Last edited by igazor : 15th May 2018 at 4:06 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sonshine
Hi, I've not tried your mod yet, but I just d/led EA's Bistro oven/stove. First of all, I'm wondering if all of the animations are programmed into the stove and next would your mod work w/this? I only bought the stove b/c I didn't like the "Business as Usual" bldg.

Ani has not supported this mod for a long time now and the version available here is outdated. The current version and support are available at NRaas as it says above on this thread and on the front description page here.

At the time the mod was developed, I do not believe the oven was available separately as it is now. Not positive about this, our developer at NRaas would have to confirm, but I am pretty sure that the entire set is required. But if you already have the oven installed (it comes with the customer menus too?) you could try the mod and see if it actually works without the rest of the set in play.

Edit: Okay, another player (and NRaas member) earlier up in this thread says that the entire set is not required, the oven alone should suffice. The mod provides special versions of the oven and the customer menus, so you do have to make sure it's the modded versions that are put in place and not EA's. They will each have a special folder logo over them so you can tell them apart from the originals.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#209 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 1:52 AM
this is really awesome, I noticed you cant set different food items for other ovens. For example one oven is for dessert type meals and another for dinner. Are you planning on adding that?
Lab Assistant
#210 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maezyj
this is really awesome, I noticed you cant set different food items for other ovens. For example one oven is for dessert type meals and another for dinner. Are you planning on adding that?

Ani doesn't support her mods here anymore (as stated on the main description page) but they can now be found at NRaas Industries. The link for this particular mod is: Business As Unusual Bistro.

NRaas Industries is moving to a new site at the end of September 2018, so any improvements to the mods are on hold for the time being but suggestions are always welcome. For full details about the move, please see: Wikispaces Is Closing Down. Thanks!

Sarah_Sims
NRaas Industries
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#211 Old 8th May 2020 at 12:27 PM
Thanks
Page 9 of 9