Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Improved Lighting (V7 1.19 patch)

by Shimrod101 Posted 8th Sep 2014 at 4:33 PM - Updated 4th Jun 2016 at 10:10 PM by Shimrod101 : Updated for 1.19 patch

286 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 145 Feedback Posts, 140 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 12
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#201 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 10:20 PM
Thanks so much for updating this mod! It's awesome that the rugs are normal now!
Test Subject
#202 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 5:51 PM
Does the v5 version work for The Sims 4 versions that have not applied the 12.16 patch to the game?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#203 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marvinpunz
Does the v5 version work for The Sims 4 versions that have not applied the 12.16 patch to the game?

The mod is compatible, yes; they didn't alter these files inside this mod. They did alter the lighting somehow though, so if the lighting with my mod will look the same on the earlier patch as it does with the newest one is questionable.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#204 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
The mod is compatible, yes; they didn't alter these files inside this mod. They did alter the lighting somehow though, so if the lighting with my mod will look the same on the earlier patch as it does with the newest one is questionable.

Thank you for replying ^^
Test Subject
#205 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 1:43 AM
Great Mod! Can I download both the V4 and V5 mod? If not which one should I download?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#206 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 10:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lulejojo
Great Mod! Can I download both the V4 and V5 mod? If not which one should I download?

Use only one of them, not both at the same time. The V5 is newer, so is the one to go with.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#207 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 11:07 PM
This mod is fine with the January 13th patch.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#208 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 10:24 AM
Indoor lighting has always been so horrid, I can't take a proper shot or video without buying 10+ lights on my ceiling! Thanks you for the mod, the lighting is so much better now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#209 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 7:59 PM
Thanks for this, I really needed it :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#210 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 4:24 PM
Thank you.
Field Researcher
#211 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 6:03 AM
Hi Shimrod, I have V5 currently in my game. Everything works out great, but I noticed one small issue the mod does to the shadow in CAS. I've pretty sure it this mod since I did the 50/50 method and narrowed it down
Test Subject
#212 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 5:45 AM
Aaaaand it did absolutely nothing. I installed the V5 package file into my Mods folder (which does have resource.cfg, I checked) and turned off Laptop Mode and tried messing with the lights in game (adjusting brightness, turning them off and on again, buying entirely new lights, etc) AND my game is completely up to date, but the mod is just not taking any effect whatsoever. What am I doing wrong??? I am going to go CRAZY with this goddamn game, I swear.
Test Subject
#213 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 11:54 PM
You should do a version with more bloom
Test Subject
#214 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 11:34 AM
Please, Anyone, Please Answer this Question if you had tried this.
I Play my Sims 4 using my Laptop, So I had to enable Laptop Mode, Which makes the Sims Shadow disappear.
So If anyone tried this with their laptops or computers, If I turned off the Laptop Mode. Then make the Lightings to Low or Medium. (But I Want is low, for my Laptop, Sorry ^_^) Will this mod make the shadow appear?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#215 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 4:09 PM
This mod is fine with the February 3rd patch.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#216 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 7:45 PM
Thanx so much :P

TnT_Terry
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#217 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 9:47 AM
Thanks for the update...I love it!
Test Subject
#218 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 4:49 PM
This is perfect! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#219 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 8:25 PM
Thanks for the mod.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#220 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 9:02 PM
All of my mods are fine with the March 10th patch, including this one.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#221 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 11:56 AM
The only thing I don't like is that you cannot change the color in Build Mode! But anyways, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#222 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 9:09 AM
Thankyou, i am searching for this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#223 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 4:08 PM
Thanks! The lighting in this game is.....less than not annoying. Hopefully this gets rid of my main issue......those uber bright walls by windows!
Instructor
#224 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 8:41 AM
Thank you for shining 'light' on my game It made such a difference :lovestruc
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#225 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 10:13 AM
This mod is fine with the March 26th patch.

Page 9 of 12