Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS4 MOD Simple Manage(Game Launcher)04/14/2015Updated to v2.2

by Sakura4 Posted 24th Jan 2015 at 1:57 AM - Updated 13th Apr 2015 at 6:05 PM by Sakura4 : Fixes program

128 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 81 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 6:53 AM
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 8:50 AM
Very nice...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 2:48 PM
Muito bom parabéns
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 2:55 PM
This mod looks fantastic :3, i can use this to keep track of my Sims 4 mods.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 5:58 PM
thanks you
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 9:17 PM
what exactly is this for?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 9:22 PM
Anyways.. Awesome mod. Exactly what i needed!!TY
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 9:58 PM
Wonderful!
Thank you :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 3:25 AM
This is certainly a useful tool, but I do have a couple suggestions - perhaps for a later build - as someone who uses a lot of CC.

1. sort functions - it would be amazing to be able to sort by package type, as well as by enabled/disabled files.
2. search functions - it would be nice to search for specific keywords in content, to narrow the displayed results

The only other thing I have noticed is that a few of the older mods i have are listed as TS3 files, (one specific example is Mutske's "Plants, plants, plants" set from TSR), when I know they are TS4 packages, and work fine on my game. Not sure why this is, but just an FYI.

Anyway, this tool is great. Thank you for the great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 5:24 AM
thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 6:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mimitoo
This is certainly a useful tool, but I do have a couple suggestions - perhaps for a later build - as someone who uses a lot of CC.

1. sort functions - it would be amazing to be able to sort by package type, as well as by enabled/disabled files.
2. search functions - it would be nice to search for specific keywords in content, to narrow the displayed results

The only other thing I have noticed is that a few of the older mods i have are listed as TS3 files, (one specific example is Mutske's "Plants, plants, plants" set from TSR), when I know they are TS4 packages, and work fine on my game. Not sure why this is, but just an FYI.

Thank you for suggestion, sort and search functions, I will join in the next version.
Part mod can not correctly identify, I will test the file again to see the difference between.
Currently the file format through the file samples for testing are based on provided by the official.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 10:15 AM
dank je wel
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 12:01 PM
Really needed and great to have an easy way to do!!! Thanks a lot!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 1:41 PM Last edited by Sakura4 : 25th Jan 2015 at 1:52 PM.

I've checked the TSR CC set you mentioned, it's packed with DBPF files in TS3 form, and DBPF files are compatible between TS3 and TS4, so some of the TS3 CC can be discern in TS4, tool check TS4 used of DBPF version.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 3:50 PM
Is it possible to add a picture viewer to this program? Sort of on the same idea as the sims 3 Merlin program? A picture viewer would take a lot of guess work out of the cc files.
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sakura4
Thank you for suggestion, sort and search functions, I will join in the next version.
Part mod can not correctly identify, I will test the file again to see the difference between.
Currently the file format through the file samples for testing are based on provided by the official.

Thank you! The search and sort work great! Exactly what I was hoping for!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 7:27 PM

So, I'm not going crazy after all. Spent the last hour trying to figure out how I installed TS3 files. Hate when I overlook to check a thread first for answers.

Thanks!

WHAT I IF TOLD
YOU

THAT YOU READ
THE FIRST LINE WRONG?

GARGA BLARG BLARG!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 7:53 PM
After you download the 3 versions I still do not understand how this mod.
the app launches, but can not open or add anything in the listings displayed in screens.
Just by using the button generate the .cfg the app plant.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vampir39
After you download the 3 versions I still do not understand how this mod.
the app launches, but can not open or add anything in the listings displayed in screens.
Just by using the button generate the .cfg the app plant.

Because this tool is just for managing the mod files already in Mods folder, my purpose is just to trigger mod files before they are loaded into gameplay.
To preview the mapping of recolored CCs, I suggest you check these package files with s4pe or other TS4 package editor. Not every mod has a thumbnail or mapping, e. g. XML tuning mods.
To manage a set of CCs, I suggest you keep them in a individual folder under Mods folder, alonging with the snapshot image of them. (e.g. Mods/Set/Author/Modern-LivingRoom)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 11:38 AM
Thank You Very Much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 5:51 PM
Great
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 7:48 PM
i was wondering if this program detects mod conflicts or not? or if i have to look somewhere else for that for ts4.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 9:13 AM
That's good!
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 6:40 PM
I'd love to be able to use this program, for some reason it keeps saying Game Version: FAILED!!!
I honestly have no idea why it's doing that...
Page 1 of 6