Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Busty St. Claire - more voluptuous version of my skins.

by LadyFrontbum Posted 2nd May 2010 at 1:58 AM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 5:58 AM by LadyFrontbum

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 4:41 PM
How does this work? I've installed default face and body skin, but shes not naked?? :DDD
And i seem not to get her naked in sim creating.
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
Original Poster
#52 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 5:30 PM
Erm, this is just a skin. :D
In order to see them naked you will have to go download naked clothing meshes from sexysims2.
Test Subject
#53 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 11:20 PM Last edited by Otimier : 23rd Jun 2010 at 3:42 AM.
Hey i love all of your mods but i wanted to know if there is a naughty version of this like on the other body skin mod. Thanks! and i her body is just normal when she has no clothes???i downloaded the one that said naughty in it
retired moderator
Original Poster
#54 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 4:21 AM
There is a naughty version with nipples and pubes available at sexysims or my blog. I haven't yet made a version compatible with 3d nipple mods or anything like that.

I'm not sure what you mean by "is her body just normal when she has no clothes"
Test Subject
#55 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 7:14 AM
LIke she looks like the default bodies thanks
retired moderator
Original Poster
#56 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 7:27 AM
Sounds like maybe you have just installed the faces?

If you want the naughty version with nipples you can grab it from my blog or sexysims.
Just make sure you have the default bodies and the default faces. You can also only have one set of defaults. So you can't have my defaults AND another creators.
Test Subject
#57 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 11:49 PM
Very cool, much better than the real sims people. I'm having trouble getting it to work, though. No errors or anything, just not seeing the difference in CAS. I downloaded default bodies and the faces and put them in the mod/packages and got rid of that simcompositercache file. I'm on a mac, if that's a problem. Can you just go through what we're supposed to do and what it will look like once it's working? As in, where will the sliders and stuff be? Thanks.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#58 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 3:56 AM
There are no sliders. It's a skin.
If you have installed it to your package folder and deleted the cache file then when you load up cas you will see your sims in cas will have the new skin. The best way to see it is make their skin pale and look for the differences in the eyes/nose/lips etc.
Test Subject
#59 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 7:50 PM
This is the best skin imo. Thank you for your hard work, they are beautiful. ^^
Test Subject
#60 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 12:23 AM
The skins you've made are simply fab., ( sorry 'bout that, lol ), the busty st. claire version is better than the other one, ( though it could be a bit more busty, or a new one that's more busty, )! :D
Test Subject
#61 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 9:47 PM
Awesome skins you have here . Better then the default skin that looks like they have pudding filling for breasts lol. Great work.
Test Subject
#62 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 3:40 AM
You and Anubis are my my favorite creators. Thank you for this skin, I was stuck with the regular boring maxis crap until this.

~Giraffe~Lady~
retired moderator
Original Poster
#63 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 5:07 AM
Thanks guys <3
Test Subject
#64 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 7:58 AM
Does this work on 1.14.11.007001?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#65 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 8:45 AM
I assume so. Skins should work with any patch seeing as they don't actually do anything major to the game, they just replace the game skin files.
Test Subject
#66 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lightkun
doesn't this belong on sexy sims ? lol nice job

I agree

Thanks
Test Subject
#67 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 8:52 AM
I downloaded them and put them in the right place but they don't show up? I always download Default, and this is the only skintone I have ever downloaded for TS3, so it's not conflicting with some other skintones or anything...
HELP! Please, if you do I will favorite you!

~Giraffe~Lady~
retired moderator
Original Poster
#68 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 2:22 PM
Did you delete the simcompositorcache file before booting?
Test Subject
#69 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 8:45 PM
I have the same problem with the mod. I see not the ingame textures. I deleted the file simcompositorcache, but it doesn't work.
Test Subject
#70 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 8:07 AM
Aw this makes me sad... everytime I do these kinds of stuff it doesn't work... it never shows up in my game. Did it died? D:
Test Subject
#71 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 5:13 AM Last edited by FlamingoKicker : 13th Aug 2010 at 8:12 PM.
I can't figure out why my sims skins aren't showing up correctly? I still get the old "Barbie" doll plastic look.
I'm putting the files into my Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods folder and deleting my caches before launching my game but the skins aren't showing in my game.
Is there some file(s) you have to remove from your base game first?

Oh never mind. I see I already had some other default skins in my game so I had to remove those first. Thanks for the new skins
Test Subject
#72 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 3:46 AM
I want your skins so bad! They are beautiful!
Unfortunately for some reason (computer specs? I'm running Mac OS X, for starters) I can't get ANY package files to format properly from RAR. That's not an uncommon problem with Mac, but it's still frustrating since over half of the sims 3 downloadable content from the web comes in... ta-da! rar files. :/ Wompwomp.

Any possible way you could do an alternate download of this as a zip file?
Test Subject
#73 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 11:11 PM
How to use it?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#74 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 12:07 AM
hi lfb!

can you update this mod on here or sexysims2 so that it works along with late night and the new breast slider?
Test Subject
#75 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cereal_Killer
hi lfb!

can you update this mod on here or sexysims2 so that it works along with late night and the new breast slider?

^
This
Page 3 of 4