Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Busty St. Claire - more voluptuous version of my skins.

by LadyFrontbum Posted 2nd May 2010 at 1:58 AM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 5:58 AM by LadyFrontbum

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 5:37 AM
Hey is it normal for the skin to show up but disappear when the sim takes a shower? My sim has the beautiful skin when wearing clothes and with the 'no mosiac' hack, every time she takes a shower its the regular EA skin. How do i fix this if there is any way?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 1:02 AM
i love this just cant download it.
wont let me download it to my game
there awesome tho
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#78 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 10:42 PM
LOVE IT!!! Finally something that looks like a real woman! The boobs are nice, but I'm more of a butt-man so you totally made my day here!

Thank you!
Test Subject
#79 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 12:05 PM
The Skintone looks great. I was using it with World Advantures. Then I had to reinstall, I added Late Night and downloaded this skintone again, as default, but can't make it work. I put the files into mods / packages folder, deleted the SimCompositorCache, but it still doesn't work. Do you happen to know what the problem might be?
Thank you for your time.
Test Subject
#80 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lightkun
doesn't this belong on sexy sims ? lol nice job
xD i can agree! Great skin btw :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#81 Old 2nd May 2011 at 1:54 AM
I must say that your skins are my favorites. I love them all. Good work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#82 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 8:44 PM
I love your work, I was actually looking at your website today and was going to download your latest Velvet non default skin. However I cannot get to Rez Delnava's UI Mod page. Anyways seeing as the UI mod seems to be gone, do we even need it anymore? I am not sure if we need it anymore?
Test Subject
#83 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 7:11 AM
i'am new,why i can't donwload the UI Mod--CAS Basics--See Your Non-Default Skintones
=(?
Test Subject
#84 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 10:49 PM
I'm new here...I have downloaded the three packages...what I have to do now?

I have the Mods folder in my game...and copyd the 3 packages in it.

But in my game, there were no changes? Where can I find the new stuff?

Or should I do some other things to get it work???

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks!
Test Subject
#85 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 12:23 AM
umm, I have no other skins but after I installed these whenever I went to create a sim the game crashed, It runs just fine without this skin, I've tried to run the game at least five times with the skin, and it just kept crashing at the create a sim menu.

any one know what to do?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 12:21 PM
Hello! First of all I want to say a big thanks for the wonderful skin you created. I have a big problem with the skin so I have a couple of questions related with this problem. I want to use your body part of the skin only but for some reason when I use it with my default face which is from another creator there is a neckline seam and this drives me crazy. My sims are perfect and I am kind of perfectcionist so I just really cannot handle this. I really like the female version of your body because is very feminine but I prefer another face more suitable for my idea. I have searched all over the internet to find a solution but there is almost no info available. I even tried to change the tone ramps in skininator and I used exactly identical tone ramps for the face and body but there's still neckline issue. I guess there is some kind of undertone saved to the skintone itself I don't have any more clues. Please help me with this problem or at least someone to explain me why there is a such difference. Why some creators are using diff tone from the maxis defaults and some don't. For example if I use moonlight skin or HBB skin or many others non-defaults there is no such neckline problem. What's the point to use skininator or custom skins at all if we can't make our sims the way we want and combine different kind of skins. Sorry for my english, this is my 4th language. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 11:07 AM
Nice And Naughty : For men
St Claire : For women

But, I downloaded both, there will be no one that fades?
(Sorry, i'm french, my english is bad)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 3:30 AM
Thank you for your time making these and some of your other content :D
I wanted to download these skins as non default but the ui mod link isnt there :/. Any help would be grategul, Thanks!!
THANKS POST
#89 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 12:16 AM
just love this one so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 2:22 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#91 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 9:30 AM
thanks a lot
really working!!
Test Subject