Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Face- In revised default & non default natural realistic style skin

by Navetsea Posted 21st Jun 2012 at 5:48 PM - Updated 16th Aug 2012 at 9:02 AM by Navetsea : revising the title since default skin has been added

143 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 85 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 1:52 PM Last edited by InEmergencyDressing : 1st Sep 2012 at 2:39 PM. Reason: Added something
I just have a question... If I insert a default skin (either normal or glam), will the Wild skin look odd, or will it not be affected? Thank you!

Oh, and how does the default skin look on oddly-colored sims? (blue, green etc.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 4:48 PM
Do your skins work with muscle sliders? Any chance you could make one that does?!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 11:55 PM
Hey thanks for your type of skin nicely. But I come with something negtivt in lagge when doing sim thick so it will be a line in the throat and breathing girl Woman ... Would be so happy if you wanted to fix it because I like pain does your skin = D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 12:00 AM
Hey thanks for your type of skin nicely. But I come with something negtivt in lagge when doing sim thick so it will be a line in the throat and breathing girl Woman ... Would be so happy if you wanted to fix it because I like pain does your skin = D
Test Subject
#80 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 4:43 AM
Default skins on zip?
Quote: Originally posted by xrosesbluex
It looks great, finally an updated one! One problem though, it doesn't work on pregnant sims. My pregnant sim is black, she doesn't have a skin on her. It work on others though, I finally have something to make the guy's junk not look like it's fake now lol, since it works with cmar's penis slider thingy. Yay!

I reallly want A skin default like this. I was going to download this (or one of the three others that I have seen) but, I only download zip files. Idk what rar is and 7z...
Buhh.
Scholar
Original Poster
#81 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kmclean817
Do your skins work with muscle sliders? Any chance you could make one that does?!

yes it whould work with nightlife sliders, as you can see it has no strong predefined abs or anything so they should be alright for scrawny, thick or muscular simmies.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Scholar
Original Poster
#82 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kevin06

thanks, so sorry I don't really get your message
is it about making fat sim, and you want it show horizontal lines on the neck as in thick older people, or something like that?

if that is what you asked
sorry the texture for slim and fat (or teen and elder) body are shared in TS3, there is no individual texture unlike TS2, so I can't modify the texture to match fat people only, or elder people only, since every sim would be affected by it, so fat effect should be made through morphing the polygon instead, not much can be done texture wise

Scholar
Original Poster
#83 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by InEmergencyDressing
I just have a question... If I insert a default skin (either normal or glam), will the Wild skin look odd, or will it not be affected? Thank you!

Oh, and how does the default skin look on oddly-colored sims? (blue, green etc.)

your game can only take 1 default skin, and since I named my default skins differently (because I want to be able to easily check what default skin is the current default I'm using since I have made many skins) you have to move out previous default skin from your mod folder, since it won't automatically overwrite each other.

non default skins won't affect each other unless I stated otherwise maybe if I fix something or upgrade the same skin edition that is specially made to overwrite the old version, so you can safely put as many non default skins as you want either from me or combined by skins from other creators without any problem (as long as they are NON DEFAULT) some older custom skins are probably available as Default only, since at that time (before Cmar released Skininator) making non default set is rather difficult/ tedious task.

Scholar
Original Poster
#84 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 4:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmernan825
I reallly want A skin default like this. I was going to download this (or one of the three others that I have seen) but, I only download zip files. Idk what rar is and 7z...
Buhh.

get 7zip, it's today's standard in file compressing, and it is free at 7zip.org

Test Subject
#85 Old 26th Oct 2012 at 1:27 AM
I'm new to this whole modding thing, how do i get this to show up on my sims in-game? i already installed it into the mods folder and everything i just dont know how to make it show up on my sims. can someone help? thanks!
Test Subject
#86 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 1:13 AM
Default Hips!
I LOVE all your skintones, I have one question and forgive me if it is silly, I am still learning all about sliders and things, but I have noticed all your models have beautiful wide hips and I was curious as to how you get them so wide? I have Jonha's wonderful butt-hip slider but my sims hips still don't look that wide.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 6:43 PM
Sorry when you say remove cache. Which one do you mean.
Sorry new. ( can't figure which one)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 11:19 PM
So awesome, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 1:10 AM
Would you please update this mod... I'm having trouble with it And I REALLY WANT THIS MOD :DDDDDDD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 3:53 AM
I love your skins! can you make some eyes for TS3?
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 10:16 PM
The might sound like a stupid question, but does this support the sliders for muscles? I didn't see where it was mentioned and I didn't think any of the pictures looked like they changed at all.
Test Subject
#92 Old 31st May 2013 at 1:16 PM
Please tell me how to use it!I installed it I put the colour of the skin on a sim but how can I make her/him naked?I know that its a stupid question but Im new here!Plz answer.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 9:44 PM
Somehow the default-replacement skins doesn't work with patch 1.55...
Test Subject
#94 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 1:20 PM
It's the same for me I'm not seeing the skins in my game (playing isla Paradiso). installed & deleted cache files too. I'm really hoping to see them. Do I need the YAR files? I thought they were just for enhancement purposes. I wanted to make sure these worked before I added in the YAR. Do these types of files need to be updated for the latest patch?

Thanks for any help/advice you have to offer.

Sims by Dasi:

Patrick Swayze

Sabrina

From Bones: Emily Deschanel
Test Subject
#95 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cheaty
Somehow the default-replacement skins doesn't work with patch 1.55...

I got it to work with 1.55, if what you are questioning is the mosaic, you need to get a decensor. However, every version here is Barbie, that is probably an issue with 1.55. Women still have nipples and both genders have butt cracks instead of a paint smudge. The only problem is no penis nor vagina. And given this file seems dead, I don't expect an update.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 7:55 PM
how do i install this?? do i still need no mosaic mod? i have trouble with all skin mods... there is nothing happen... i follow the install instruction, when i play to check the mods work or not . and i think not. cause there is no nippl* in female sims body when their nud* please help me...
Test Subject
#97 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 10:36 PM
okay only for the non default skin that not working for me? can some one help me how to use the non default skin???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 9:28 AM
It was pretty hard to find a skin pack that looked natural instead of a super shiny magazine cover look. Thanks!
Test Subject
#99 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 11:44 PM
Hellow,

first i want to thax for this amazing skin, look so realistic.

I downloaded the non barbie skin and dont show the male sex parts (penis). This only show detailed female part..

Sorry start to play this game few days ago and i m kinda newbie for modding.

So how can i get a male part for this skin?
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by striknado
Hellow,

first i want to thax for this amazing skin, look so realistic.

I downloaded the non barbie skin and dont show the male sex parts (penis). This only show detailed female part..

Sorry start to play this game few days ago and i m kinda newbie for modding.

So how can i get a male part for this skin?

You have to download that separate from another site like sexysims2
Page 4 of 6