Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2004 at 4:26 PM
Default Foundation walls new cheat modify walls.txt
Here's a cool cheat i found for foundation walls. You have to modify the walls.txt Instead of holding down control to delete the foundation wall-this cheat will allow u to delete just one section of the wall instead of the whole thing.
If you go under sims2 folder ->TsData->Res->Catalog->Scripts->then click on the the walls.txt
Scroll down until u see the foundation walls towards the bottom of foundation walls it says DeleteTool levelroom

change levelroom to partition and save the file

when u create a foundation = if u click on the icon to create walls u can delete just one wall of foundation. Hope this trick helps
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Nov 2004 at 5:18 PM
thx
p
Banned
#3 Old 15th Nov 2004 at 8:48 PM
So this makes it possible to re-wall your basements the easy way?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Nov 2004 at 10:21 PM
It more of an easy way of deleting part of a foundation. When u click on on the wall tool it will allow u to delete any one wall section of foundation-(example when u make a one square foundation normally if u delete the foundation the whole thing is gone-this will let u delete any side of the foundation and leave the remaining 3 sides in tact) Another advantage u don't have to be under the foundation tool to delete the foundation.
#5 Old 15th Nov 2004 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tela
It more of an easy way of deleting part of a foundation. When u click on on the wall tool it will allow u to delete any one wall section of foundation-(example when u make a one square foundation normally if u delete the foundation the whole thing is gone-this will let u delete any side of the foundation and leave the remaining 3 sides in tact) Another advantage u don't have to be under the foundation tool to delete the foundation.

Did not work for me. I couldnet delet anything anymore. I have only be able to ad foundation but not to delete. Sorry!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Nov 2004 at 1:28 AM
You have to be under the wall tool to delete the foundation-if u try to delete the foundation under the foundation tool it just deletes the floor tiles above and leaves the outer wall- hope that works for u twixraider-I forgot to mention u still have to use the control key to delete the foundation under the wall tool