Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 7:12 AM
Default Sim Pregnancy Problem
Hi everyone! In my game Cassandra Goth is pregnant but the problem is she started having false contractions and cramps but did not have a miscarriage.

She's still pregnant but I got a popup saying her pregnancy is not going well and for her change her diet and to get lots of bedrest. Her belly's not getting bigger and it's been 72 sim hours since she first got pregnant and still no baby. She wears her regular outfit and gets notifications about her carpool coming but she does not go to work.

I do have InTeen installed as well ACR and a chance of miscarriage mod by I believe Midgethetree.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 7:42 AM
Can you advance her pregnancy on the sim blender?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 8:50 AM
Which mod by Midgethetree are you using? Is it compatible with Inteen?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 11:01 AM
I'm kind of having the opposite issue where this mod does nothing at all, unless they have to be in deep red for a prolonged period of time or something. I don't have Inteen, only ACR.

As for the poster's problem, I wouldn't put it past Inteen having some sort of conflict with it, as it appears to conflict with near everything. Have you tried running the HCDU (Hack Conflict Detection Utility)? See if that finds anything.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Forum Resident
#5 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 8:24 PM
Assuming you're talking about midgethetree's Alternate Pregnancy Controller, it's not compatible with InTeen.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ovenhole
Assuming you're talking about midgethetree's Alternate Pregnancy Controller, it's not compatible with InTeen.

That might be it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 3:29 PM
Hi everyone! I ended up taking InTeen out of my game and the pregnancies work fine now...sadly though I have a chance of death in childbirth mod in my game as well and Cassandra had a baby...but then died.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JudgedBnB
Hi everyone! I ended up taking InTeen out of my game and the pregnancies work fine now...sadly though I have a chance of death in childbirth mod in my game as well and Cassandra had a baby...but then died.

If you are using one of Midge's mods (they are not the only pregnancy controllers out there I use Chris Hatch's) ask them how you can remove the chance of death if she doesn't have such a version up already, she is quite helpful.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~