Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Orange Juice, Milk, and GTW Soda Gives Energy

by ~MadameButterfly~ Posted 20th Sep 2014 at 1:50 AM - Updated 21st Jun 2016 at 8:04 PM by ~MadameButterfly~

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 55 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Scholar
THANKS POST
#26 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 11:01 AM
This works great in my game and was a fantastic idea. Thank-you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 2:50 PM
I usually avoided things that messed up the energy cycle (ex. coffee) but when I saw your mod could just add a light energy boost I was very happy! Thank you!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#28 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 9:15 PM
Patch 10-1-2014 files are now live. You only need them for the orange juice only.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Test Subject
#29 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~MadameButterfly~
Patch 10-1-2014 files are now live. You only need them for the orange juice only.

Thank you for the lightning fast update! <3 :lovestruc
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#30 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 10:51 PM
Same as Casper2k3, I am so thankful.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 3:54 AM
I looooooooove your energy boost coffee and tea and now that my sims have child, I definitely need this. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 4:00 AM
Thank you for the update!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 2:35 PM
Thank you for this mod, and thanks for updating it for us!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 5:26 PM
I finally got this to work. I found out what the problem was. Be sure to write the text in the file called resource not the file called resource.cfg Otherwise the mod will not work.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#35 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 11:20 PM
Guess what, you don't have to do that any more! They patched it! So now you can just place the .package file in your mod folder and be done!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 1:18 AM
Thank you! Works perfectly in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 5:22 PM
Thank you for the wonderful Download!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 9:34 PM
Thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 5:19 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
#40 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 4:44 PM
Nice juice options. Could you please make a Sleepy Time Milk option (like hot milk before bed)?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 5:16 PM
Cool mod! You should do the opposite with milk. (decreased energy)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#42 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 12:33 AM
Your Sleepy Time Milk should appear shortly...that is, if I used the new uploader thing correctly.

Test Subject
#43 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~MadameButterfly~
Your Sleepy Time Milk should appear shortly...that is, if I used the new uploader thing correctly.

Thank you <3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#44 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 6:20 AM
I'm a big fan of "energy drinks." And "Never Weary" trait. I'll get tons of use from this mod! Thanks!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#45 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 2:32 AM
This is a very clever mod. I mean a clever set of mods all together!!! I can give my sim children orange juice to get energy and "warm" milk to go to bed!!
Thank you, girl!!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 6:03 PM
Great!! Thank you. :)
Test Subject
#47 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 2:22 AM
I love your mods and have quite a few in my game. I was wondering if it would be possible to include the orange juice from the camping coolers. We have no options to increase energy when we are on vacation and need to stay up all night trying to find the elusive Will-o-the-Wisp.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 3:21 PM
Thank you for the update, I'm excited to try out the sleepy time milk.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#49 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 5:58 PM Last edited by cookniro : 5th Apr 2015 at 5:19 PM.
I love this MOD,
My Muller family are currently the parent of five children under 8. The one of the twins,unfortunately, is gravely ill "cursed trait by bella3lek4" (Mirror Twins) As is true with a a small portion of twins born all around the world. Thank the star he had a normal infancy with lots of family bonding prior to the progression of his illness. Through the wonders of your miracle milk and juice. (He has one cup before breakfast and one when he returns from school. He is able to participate in limited family activities. Though there is no cure the juices/milk rally help. We buy it by the gallons. The only problem is on vacation. The life healing properties seem to falter. Due to his illness he must be under constant supervision, and his parents wisely stocked the cooler with his life saving supplement.
Unfortunately, we found that your formula healing properties are are lost in the canning process nor are they traveling well when stocked in the cabins fridge.
Mr. Muller desperately seeks your help in sustaining the life of his beloved son. The trips not only allow the family some meaningful time with this precious child, but allows Mr Muller access to gather the necessary herbs and such, so that this child, can have as much of a normal life if possible.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Well if at all possible.
Mad Poster
#50 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 9:14 AM
I noticed a mention of tea or juice to combat sickness when I loaded my game, and that, combined with your mods not working on cooler-initiated drinks, have me wondering if they changed more than it looks like at first glance.

I have six mods in right now, a tenth of what I usually run, thanks to patch/GTW hijinx.

I believe the milk mod threw an exception error earlier. Took it out, figured OJ would do the same so I haven't tried it yet, but I did put the coffee mod in.

Good news is, it's working fine, as far as I can tell. Bad news is, kids are just gonna have to sleep it off. Oh well.

It always seems to be the mods that do things to items that my game hiccups over. Not the ones that make "under the hood" changes. Strange.
Page 2 of 4