Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 12:59 PM
Default "Add Sim to family" cheat!
Hey guys!
Is there a possibility that someone can create/or maybe already created a Mod where you can use the old "Add Sim to family" cheat back on so that I can have a house of more than 8 Sims! This Mod will only be for THAT purpose only, to add sims to families that have more than 8 sims.

This house that I want to create is purposely for 12 people and there will be no generating or aging families here, just 12 bachelor and bachelorettes living together endlessly while I create a plot.

Can anyone create this? I tried installing and doing all the AwesomeMod and Twallan mods, but to my failure and lack of knowledge on how to use it...

I just want a simple Mod to add more sims to a family that has already 8 sims...

Anyone? Please and Thank you.
Advertisement
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#2 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 2:09 PM
Seriously? Never push that button.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 4:21 PM
Yeah, I'm quite serious about it. But I'm assuming you know something that I don't? Is it difficult to create a Mod like that?

This cheat used to work before they removed the cheat. So I never had problems with that.

Any input?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 1:57 PM
here you go: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=381046 Its a Core mod, but completely tunable, you just put the "more than 8 sims" package in along with the core, and everything else will default to EA behaviour (hasn't yet been updated for FLS)

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 4:11 AM
Thank you! Thank you so much! Worked like a CHAAAAAAARM!

...and the best part was that you seemed kind and generous about. I am now a happy simmer! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 10:44 PM
"This thread has been deleted by AD85."

How do you do it nowadays?
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 4:21 PM
Default topic bump, also curious
I would also like to know how to do this... especially if the game then maintains all the standard behaviours. unfortunately, I missed this mod and the thread has been deleted.

"IF you cannot love me, teach me. In my language, they are the same with only a difference of inflection." -Diane Ackerman
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 4:42 PM
You can use twallan's master controller mod to do this, if you get stuck or aren't sure what to do you can post on the nraas wiki in the chatter box section and ask for help.