Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jan 2021 at 3:34 AM
Default (WCIF) Sims 3 Store Outfit Conversions to Teens?
Has anyone uploaded any of these outfits for TFs?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 8th Jan 2021 at 9:51 PM
I have the Petals one (pink dress) planned for a future teen-elder conversion. Not sure how soon that'll be, but I've already done the other two mentioned in this post, so expect that one to be done fairly soon too.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Instructor
#3 Old 9th Jan 2021 at 1:14 AM
Kent converts is another good place for converted EA clothes https://kentconverts.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 1:01 AM
Thanks guys. I actually browsed through Kent Converts, SimplexSims, and Sweetdevil in the past, and while none of those sites have what I currently want to my knowledge for the time being, I did still nick a whole bunch of cool stuff from their sites that I wanted in the past. My biggest desire is actually for the gothic lolita dress. And thanks Sweetdevil. I actually did get a few things from your site that I did want for my teens. I love the green faery "Alight" dress and of course several others.

Just curious Sweetdevil, do you have the gothic lolita and/or carnival outfits planned for the future? That's not me trying to pressure you or request you, I'm just curious is all. I won't get disappointed one way or the other. Those are just the ones I'm after the most, that's why I'm asking. :P
(As well as the rose petals dress, but you already answered that one xD)
Alchemist
#5 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Metalgirl3135
Just curious Sweetdevil, do you have the gothic lolita and/or carnival outfits planned for the future? That's not me trying to pressure you or request you, I'm just curious is all. I won't get disappointed one way or the other. Those are just the ones I'm after the most, that's why I'm asking. :P
(As well as the rose petals dress, but you already answered that one xD)

Well, I didn't really have the circus outfits planned since they're not something I'd need for myself, but I may do them in the future. I've been playing the game (and busy with other things) for awhile now and haven't worked on anything in like a month? (I have some CC posts in the queue) What I'm basically saying is that I am willing to convert those items, but you may have to wait a bit.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 6:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
Well, I didn't really have the circus outfits planned since they're not something I'd need for myself, but I may do them in the future. I've been playing the game (and busy with other things) for awhile now and haven't worked on anything in like a month? (I have some CC posts in the queue) What I'm basically saying is that I am willing to convert those items, but you may have to wait a bit.

Alright, well it's up to you, I won't press the matter. I'm still grateful for the other outfits on your site.