Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2021 at 7:44 PM Last edited by Nyvielz : 15th Jan 2021 at 8:09 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Private School Uniforms Default Replacement (simmeroux/deveroux - skeletontea)
Hi, I have a question about replacing the school uniform.
I found these uniforms and after downloading them I put them in Clean Installer and marked it as "Incomplete Bodyshop Project". It doesn't even have Mesh.

I also downloaded this one from Skeleton Tea for kids and when I scanned it with the Clean Installer marked it as "Unknown".

I have no experience with default replacement clothing, can this be bad for my game ?.
(I didn't put them in my game, I was just checking them to see if the files were ok)

Thank you
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 2:15 PM
Clean Installer will see an outfit as "Incomplete Bodyshop Project" if it doesn't contain a Binary Index. Since those files are default overrides they use the default Binary Index and don't need to include it. They are just overriding the default Property Set and 3D ID Referencing File to point the default to a whole different outfit, they do include the mesh. They are all overriding the same things so only use one 'tm' and one 'tf' at a time.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
Clean Installer will see an outfit as "Incomplete Bodyshop Project" if it doesn't contain a Binary Index. Since those files are default overrides they use the default Binary Index and don't need to include it. They are just overriding the default Property Set and 3D ID Referencing File to point the default to a whole different outfit, they do include the mesh. They are all overriding the same things so only use one 'tm' and one 'tf' at a time.

Thanks for the explanation, I thought it wouldn't work properly. I'm a little wary of putting default clothes into my game