Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#176 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 4:32 PM
Brilliant! :D
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#177 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 8:12 PM
There is something wrong about imaginary friends. The kids can see them but everybody can feel them. I mean, IF can block the way to everybody.

Ho no! My mon can't go to the kitchen because an IF blocks the way.

My flash animation
http://robingravel.byethost15.com/eflash.htm

A Christmas day at 25o Celcius
http://robingravel.byethost15.com/noel2014.htm
A girl whiches a warm day at Christmas.
Top Secret Researcher
#178 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by robingravel
There is something wrong about imaginary friends. The kids can see them but everybody can feel them. I mean, IF can block the way to everybody.

Ho no! My mon can't go to the kitchen because an IF blocks the way.

Anybody know whether a mod allowing sims to route through Imaginary Friends would be possible? It'd solve so many problems resulting from them if that could be done. The same applies to anything that'd prevent sims from shooing them out of the room while going to the toilet, for that matter.
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MinghamSmith
Anybody know whether a mod allowing sims to route through Imaginary Friends would be possible? It'd solve so many problems resulting from them if that could be done. The same applies to anything that'd prevent sims from shooing them out of the room while going to the toilet, for that matter.
I believe you are onto something here. The only two major problems I have with the IFs are:
EA clearly didn't plan them out at all, not being able to use the shower when a fictional being is in the room is stupid. The fact that a non-existential being can block the way is also hilarious.

Also, I think the lack of special powers they have really is boring. If they could go invisible at will to prank sims, that would be okay I guess. But compared to the witches, fairies or even the genies, they...suck.
Page 8 of 8