Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 5:20 PM
Default Custom slider won't go below 0
Hi all,

I installed some custom sliders, but they won't go below the 0 value. I have max sliders enabled in CAS, show values set to true, and facial sliders multiplied by 7. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 2:25 PM
Some sliders doen't go below zero by design. Does it say the slider is at zero when it's centered or when its set all the way to the left?
If they are on the left then its most likely intended. If they're in the center but dont change as you drag them further left then they're probably poorly made.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by keyqueen
Some sliders doen't go below zero by design. Does it say the slider is at zero when it's centered or when its set all the way to the left?
If they are on the left then its most likely intended. If they're in the center but dont change as you drag them further left then they're probably poorly made.

Yup, it's to the left as much as possible and says 0. I would think that it's not meant to go below 0, but the creator explicitly shows an example set below 0 on the slider page.
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Jun 2020 at 12:16 PM
There are 3 settings you need to change iirc to make them work - Slider Multiple: Body, Slider Multiple: Facial and Body Slider Offset, which is the one handling the negative values. For example if your Face & Body multiples are 5, the Body Slider Offset should be set to -5 (if you want the values to match).