Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 3:12 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Help with CC Magic
Hello! I posted a while back asking for help with CC Magic, I still haven't been able to figure out my CC Magic problem, but here's what happens. Every time I try to launch the game via CC Magic, CC Magic crashes upon trying to start it, then doesn't open Sims 3. I've tried changing the path (had to manually write the path in because the ... button to find the file via the file browser also crashes CC Magic. The only one CC Magic will open is the launcher, and my cc doesn't show up when I do that.

I asked here and I was told it should work without launching via CC Magic, but I tried that, and it still didn't work, and I really want to get it to work, because I use a LOT of CC...

Thank you so much in advance
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 9:29 AM
Is the game not starting at all when trying to go the standard way via launcher and not using CCMagic? Ir is the CC just not showing in game?

If you have a non-english game (like me ), please have a look at this post: https://www.google.com/amp/s/sims3t...of-cc-magic/amp and scroll down to the section "FOR THOSE USING A NON-ENGLISH VERSION OF SIMS" and check if this might be your problem.
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Dec 2020 at 12:29 AM
Are you on Windows 10? CCM will not open the game on Win10. Once you do the rebuild on CCM, close it and open the game with the TS3W.exe file to bypass the launcher. The cc should all be there as it builds merged files in the packages folder of everything you added and did a rebuild of. There is a great CCM tutorial over at the Asylum here http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...update-batman/& you do need to be registered and it is a long thread but very helpful, I highly recommend it.