Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 10:11 PM Last edited by kewpie : 6th Dec 2020 at 7:59 AM.
Default WCIF: RGB values for hair color presets
Here’s the one I’ve found already:
Pooklet’s hair color presets

There are several hair color presets you can download, but there’s also a link to a text file with the RGB values of the presets so you can enter them manually.

I love preset hair colors, but I hate installing them through the launcher. I’d much rather put the values in myself. Are there other creators out there that give you the RGB values so you can DIY their hair colors?

Edited to add: I found another site. Anubis Presets

They Call them Hex codes, but I thought those were the 6 digit hexadecimal code numbers and the RGB values were what we used when we put in the Red Blue and Green values 90,255) But whatever its called -- I want the numbers you put in manually, rather than the simspack files
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 7th Dec 2020 at 5:16 PM
I made a set, and you can install it as either a .package file or grab the codes from the .txt and enter them yourself

https://sweetdevil-sims.tumblr.com/...are-the-presets

ETA: each color is a separate file, so you can keep only what you want.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Dec 2020 at 10:33 PM
I converted those to packages, work perfectly.