Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#76 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 3:05 AM
Well I'm glad you enjoy playing them. =)
I'll def. be looking for more pics.
Here's some spammage of your Anastasia .

Inkbottleblue's Anastasia

Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 3:49 AM
Bloo and Pupa, from Sirona Sims, Currently named Dana and Brandon Smith :D

hehe :p
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 6:11 AM

Inventor
#79 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 7:20 AM
Fantasyrogue: Your pictures are sooo funny!
inkbottleblue: Aw, Josephine looks gorgeous in your game! You make me want to go out and buy Mansion & Garden Stuff

"to be nobody but yourself, in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." - e.e. cummings
Treejen's Sims!
Mad Poster
#80 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 7:26 AM
how are you adding other people sims into games?o_O
Instructor
#81 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 8:56 AM
hale: Aww, she looks great! Looks like she's having fun in your game!
treejen: I'm glad you think so! I love your Sims, so of course I had to put some in my game. :D

Quote: Originally posted by Kyle
how are you adding other people sims into games?o_O

You just download them just like any other custom content and put them into your downloads folder. I got treejen's and hale's Sims from their LiveJournal accounts, but there are many, many sites to download Sims from.
Field Researcher
#82 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 9:42 AM
As I said, it's about time Thrior's Gordon got to be part of my game. He's not a vampire, though I've no doubt he will be some day.

Just liked this pic. XD Dancing = SRS BIZNS.

Oh now don't start the kissing thing in MY neighborhood....!!

"Goodbye guy I just met an hour ago!" *makes out*

"Whoa, girls around here sure are friendly!"

Field Researcher
#83 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 6:00 PM
He looks like he's really enjoying himself in your game
... and the kissing thing immediately started in your game too? He's true evil XD
Field Researcher
#84 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 6:12 PM
^ I about died laughing when she said goodbye to him like that. Not even a full day in my game and he's already working his magic on my ladies.
Forum Resident
#85 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 9:06 PM
Treejen's Ezra and Beth.

I fell in love with them as soon as I saw their pictures! Thanks treejen, I hope you like them.
Inventor
#86 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 9:17 PM
Gemmareno: Wow, it's so neat how different sims can look in other people's games! I awwwed at all of your pictures :D

I joined the Gordon bandwagon, in hopes that he'll mess with my simmies! Haven't gotten around to playing him, but I have two shots:

"to be nobody but yourself, in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." - e.e. cummings
Treejen's Sims!
Forum Resident
#87 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 9:35 PM
Treejen, I'm glad you liked them - I like to stick to the characters of sims I download. My style is so different from yours I was worried they'd lose some of their charm and original personality. Hehe, Gordon looks great in every game!
Field Researcher
#88 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 10:51 PM
Woah! Now he's busy. Really interesting to see him roaming around in other people's games :D
Scholar
#89 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 6:08 PM
I started an asylum with some of the characters from the Sweet 16 RP here on the board. Atropa has all of these lovely sims for download at her site .

I made a little pic for it... trying to go with a Breakfast Club feel :D

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 11:52 PM
robokitty, that's really cool :P. They all look hot.

LJ♥
Call me Lily :).
I'm beginning to upload some of my sims online..please go check them out here :).
Scholar
#91 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 12:34 AM
Hahaha Robokitty! That's awesome! *is inspiring and lurves it*

EDIT: Nevermind, I read it and you did But naughty you cheating LOL It's so much mroe amusing when you just let em free and don't check stuff!

*Not that I'm nto cheating by using ACR but still LOL*

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Theorist
#92 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 4:31 PM
Stephen Woods
Self Sim of 1306

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
#93 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 5:40 AM
Inkbottleblue's Sophie Devlin

Sophie and her Wolfman.

Top Secret Researcher
#94 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 1:21 PM
*dies again and again and again*

Petchy you are SERIOUSLY AWESOME. My self-sim looks amazing! You even got the eyebrows right (something I wasn't able to do). Wait a minute--you got them right?

*checks out the window in case of stalkers* :p
#95 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 4:17 PM
Dr. Gregory House by Janey B.

With his daughters Adastra and Nelly -female parts of Quads

and with his sons Kyle and Ben - male part of Quads

Breakfast with his wife Cindel - beside the Quads they have two more girls, Julia and Mary and another baby is on his/her way.
Instructor
#96 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 6:12 AM
hale: Sophie looks absolutely adorable in your game! She really wears the witches' glow very nicely! And who is her Wolfman may I ask?
Top Secret Researcher
#97 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 10:46 AM
SSChan's Sydney Ciano:

...aaaand, Fantasyrogue's Castor Miller:

(Both awesome sims by both awesome simmers :D)
Field Researcher
#98 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 2:41 AM
Aiyee! I love what you did with her 1306! That hair suits her so well! And there's something about the new eyes that makes her seem more... approachable?

If she gives you any trouble just revoke her reading privleges, ok? X3

-Holy Hell!-
The cement is just - it's there for the weight dear!

Nice 'n' easy does it everytime...
Top Secret Researcher
#99 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 10:51 AM
SSChan's Patricia "Trisha" O'Donahue:

SSChan - Thanks! I am loving your sims at the moment. I was going for a lighter look for all the sims I've download from your site, so I guess that explains their newfound look. So restraining her's as easy as locking her in a bookless room? :D
Field Researcher
#100 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 7:22 PM
Oh man! Trish looks so evil in that second one! Hide your babies! :O But she looks fab, especially in that 3rd pic. Those lighter colored eyes you chose really compliment her. :3

And yes, easiest way to make that girl go insane and repent for being troublesome is too take away her precious books (via bookless room). Hee hee hee. >3

And... I'm glad you're enjoying my sims! Yay! :D

-Holy Hell!-
The cement is just - it's there for the weight dear!

Nice 'n' easy does it everytime...
Page 4 of 15