Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#126 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 6:48 AM
kustirider2: Jill is just a cutie patootie, isn't she?
Aurelka: Lovely photos, I like her hair and makeup

"to be nobody but yourself, in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." - e.e. cummings
Treejen's Sims!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#127 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 10:11 PM
I caved and downloaded some of Misty's sims!

Dale, Arion and Akiba.

Thanks Misty, hope you like them!
Scholar
#128 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eat_ToAst
robokitty, that's really cool :P. They all look hot.

Thanks!

Since I'm almost done with my asylum challenge now, I've been playing around with getting an increased family size hack working. I just tested it today, and it works! So in preparation for the next challenge, I made another pretty group shot:

slightly bigger version here

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Test Subject
#129 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 5:47 AM
Hee, I know it was posted a while ago but you know I squeed when I saw Bunker kissing his kitty in here Fantasyrogue. :P

And thats a lot of sims, Robokity! Boy do I know how hard it takes to set up so many.
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 8:49 AM
Default Pirate McSkittles!
Pirate signing the lease of some cheap, skanky maxis apartment, next door to my sim-self!

Meeting me:

Pirate:

Huggles:
#131 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 10:28 AM
Aww, they look great in your game, Gemmareno!! Love what you did with them! Hope they're behaving
Forum Resident
#132 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 11:34 AM
^ Thanks! I've townified them so I hope to see them making mischief with my playables very soon! :D
Test Subject
#133 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 1:42 PM

Simgaroop's Cosmo Broke and Pixel_and_Bean's Komelien Tellerman met in an asylum and merged together to become COSMELIEN. They have since moved out to an apartment in Belladonna Cove.

Seriously, they're three bolters who are joined at the hip. It's sometimes a bit scary, but they don't mind. :P

FR's Castor... AGAIN!
Forum Resident
#134 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 10:27 PM
Yay, Castor!

Misty's Arion has dinner with the Hills.

Forum Resident
#135 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 11:43 PM
Novemberlove's Jeanette, humanified and Rabbitified.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

#136 Old 11th Mar 2009 at 1:52 AM
^^ She looks amazing in your game! That hair suits her perfectly and her eyes are so expressive...she looks great!
Scholar
#137 Old 11th Mar 2009 at 2:06 AM
Robokitty: Like I already said SQUEEEEEEEE Marie-Elisabeth in someone else's game!!!!! *is all excited*

(she's the blond in the front)

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Forum Resident
#138 Old 11th Mar 2009 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by novemberlove
^^ She looks amazing in your game! That hair suits her perfectly and her eyes are so expressive...she looks great!

Thank you! The other thing is, I didn't know what her last name was, so it's November, after you, lol.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

retired moderator
#139 Old 11th Mar 2009 at 8:05 AM
Roxo Rutherford
(by linuslover30)

In my game, Roxo is an outgoing Popularity Sim with the lifetime aspiration of becoming a Military General. If he makes it, he will become the first General in Summerset! His one complication, whom he loves more than anything in the world, is his son Remy. His wife had died in a tragic kitchen fire, leaving him to raise Remy on his own.

~*~

Everyone's Sims are looking great in each others games :D

Formerly known as boolPropped
Field Researcher
#140 Old 11th Mar 2009 at 8:34 AM
It's so cool to see sims I'm so familiar with from user's pics and legacy in other usere's games
This thread makes me wish my computer didn't hate sims2packs Lol, my goal is to see one of my sims here on day! XD
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#141 Old 11th Mar 2009 at 8:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by x-tashi-x
This thread makes me wish my computer didn't hate sims2packs.

Why don't you use Clean Installer to install them or if you have a Mac you could use the DBPF Reader.

Beeps - I already commented on this handsome lad over at the SPORE Community, but if it is any comfort he fails big time at that particular activity you have pictured above in my game too. Ska trains him (LOL)...Romulans are tough cookies.

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
retired moderator
#142 Old 11th Mar 2009 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by linuslover30
if it is any comfort he fails big time at that particular activity you have pictured above in my game too.

Hopefully he gets better with this thing because he has to make it to General!!! Thanks for your kind words as always :D

Formerly known as boolPropped
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 4:57 AM
Hale, she looks so cute with that short hairdo!

I just downloaded a bunch of sims from malafice, Keely, bP, Thrior, etc. because I wanted some "celebrity" townies Now to wait for them to walkby so I can torture them!
Inventor
#144 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 9:39 AM
Some lovely redheads, Misty_blue's Walter and 1306's Eleane:

"to be nobody but yourself, in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." - e.e. cummings
Treejen's Sims!
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 1:35 AM
Keely's Titus Britain got a new home with the redone version of one of my sims. I ♥ him so much, he's always been one of my faves.

Top Secret Researcher
#146 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 2:23 AM
Rabid's Conner Fox (in my game Daniel Capstan)

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Mad Poster
#147 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 2:25 AM
Aww, he looks so cute :D! Connor always makes the most dramatic puppy-dog faces.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Top Secret Researcher
#148 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 2:34 AM
I chose Conner over Webster. :D
..He might have to divorce his current wife after a baby.
1) His genes are perfect.
2) He has an arranged marriage while he was in BodyShop :P

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

#149 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 6:28 AM
PuX, Corner is adorable in your game. Hopefully he has nice babies.
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#150 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 11:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brilliantcat
Keely's Titus Britain got a new home with the redone version of one of my sims. I ♥ him so much, he's always been one of my faves.

Awwwww BC he is looking great. I haven't seen him ages either.

nadsy01 - Pirate is looking very at home in your game also.

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Page 6 of 15