Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:12 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default How to download Mods
Is Percideo Hack with the Framework. The same as the Helper Monkey. I am not sure if my mods are working. Do these two things work the same?
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:28 PM
Why not ask in the threads themselves? We are not support for third party programs.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Site Helper
#3 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:48 PM
I haven't used the helper monkey, but my understanding is that the helper monkey was designed to be compatible with the pescado awesomemod and framework. They should be interchangeable.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 5:18 PM
Thank you so much. Ok I am so confused. How do I get to this section for sims3 help. I only got here when they moved my question. I am trying to find the link on social home and can't find it.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#5 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 5:23 PM
The helper monkey is not a mod itself - it's an installer which helps you put custom content in your game - hence the name.

You can get back here by going to Help > Game Help Home > Sims 3 > Forums link (at the bottom of the page in the purple box)

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 5:31 PM
Default Framework
Ok when I downloade Percedio Mod it said you needed Framework. Ok I downloaded that. So now I put everything in c:programfiles/EA/framework/mod/packages. Is this correct. Everyone keeps referring to EA/MOD/Pacakages. I didn't see that in my files
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#7 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 5:35 PM
You are posting in sims3 game help. But you need to post in each program's respective thread with questions like this...after thoroughly reading the instructions and replies.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#8 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 5:36 PM
We do not support third party hacks and mods. I suggest you take this up with Mr. Pescado.

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#9 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 5:38 PM
There is absolutely no need to create a new thread when you already have one open, especially when you've already been given the answer in the first thread. Threads merged.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Locked thread | Locked by: Canoodle Reason: Answered