Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 2:00 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default I think my TS3 game is racist.
I was creating random families to fill up jobs at my new job community lots and i created a black guy to work in the Law Enforcenent career and I gave him the job, it came up with the regular dialoge box and i clicked ok as soon as i clicked ok the exit door of the PD opened and the game just froze right there. I tried giving him the same job about five times before trying to give him another job, i gave him a job at the bistro and it worked no problems, so I tried to give his 'white' wife the Law Enforcement job and it worked correctly. Any ideas why I cant give him this job.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 2:25 PM
Have you tried switching him back into law enforcement?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 1:29 AM
Yes i tried switching him back after giving him the job at the bistro and it still froze my game.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 4:43 AM
Haha, that's really funny, its probably just a coincidence, try reloading the game from the point before you gave the Sim you created a job to see if the problem still occurs.

SBN 2 EYEWITNESS NEWS
SEASON III - JULY 2009
SBN 2 HD Eyewitness News, premieres in July 2009, take part in the premiere and visit www.sbn2.com for more information.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 10:43 PM
I suspect a personality issue is the cause. What are your sims characteristics? Perhaps there is something there that the game considers 'ineligible' for a cop job.. Is there personality stuff like; 'scared of own shadow', coward, hates the outdoors, couch potato, dishonest', etc. ?

See if you can remake that sim's personality type for brave, athletic, etc. and see if he can get in.
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 1:40 PM
I've heard that sims who have had a certain amount of involvement with the Criminal career track cannot join law enforcement. Is that a possibility? or maybe it's just another random bug.