Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 7:57 PM
Default Help solve CPU confusion?
Right, I ran the can you run it test that EA suggests and it failed on the CPU - but I know that it's being a bit funny giving a correct assessment for CPU's.

I have an AMD Turion dual-core 2.0gHz processor. I'm get really confused when it comes to processors, so should I be ok, or is the test accurate.

I'll be running it on a laptop with vista, 2gb ram and a NVIDIA GeForce 8200M graphics card which all passed fine.
Advertisement
shiny!
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 9:55 PM
Please read forum rules before making new posts. They are found in stickies and in the large bold green announcements at the top of the forum. If you had read through them your question would have been answered.

First of all you would have seen the sticky " "Can I Run It?" Scans Not Reliable! ". You also would have read the "System Requirements for TS2/TS3" and learned that 1) You don't have a graphics card. You have integrated graphics. 2) With integrated graphics you need ..

Quote:
2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
0.5 GB additional RAM

Your CPU is way weaker than that.

Your computer is way under minimum requirements and I would not expect the game to be able to run. There are people with far stronger computers than yours who have problems with the game. If you would like help buying a new computer or upgrading the one you have, please read the sticky "Help Upgrading or Building/Buying a New Computer". After you have done so, you can feel free to ask any specific questions you may have. If you need additional help we need your full system specs. The form to fill out can be also be found in the "System Requirements for TS2/TS3" sticky.