Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by arodvi
try in Egypt, i find a lot of plutonium there

Found heaps in China (u need some for a quest there)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#152 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 8:11 AM Last edited by odd : 22nd Feb 2010 at 9:48 AM.
Default lol
So here are some pics of which I believe is every gem. Im gonna throw all these down in the basement when I get to where I want to play again. I'm pretty burned out at the moment. lol

Some fun facts about this:
-In the skills journal it has over 5,000 "boards" (space rocks) broken.
-Also under the collecting section it has over 4,000 gems collected.
-Unfurnished, the house is worth over $150,000. Furnished it is worth over 6 Million.
-Recived over 120 magic gnomes. =/

http://i50.tinypic.com/flexia.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/5e98b9.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/a13kwn.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/ig9a9v.jpg

Also a few pics of my house in case people are curious for some reason what it looks like..lol.

http://i46.tinypic.com/x543f4.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2hplnc1.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/wssbvk.jpg
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 1:20 PM
thats amazing!
Field Researcher
#154 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 7:25 PM
I used a bunch of cut local gems and metals (from sunset valley and no other place) and Got a Mysterious Mr. Gnome.
Test Subject
#155 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by clearblueskies
Just made a spire cut pink diamond worth 202,929 simoleans
I used 2 spire cut tiberium, 4 heart cut pink diamonds, 1 heart cut rainbow, and 1 heart cut luminous gem.
I have a spire cut rainbow gem worth almost 900,000 simoleans. No pictues as I'm too lazy to stat up my game lol
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#156 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 2:38 AM
If you're playing the default, unmodified game, there's an exponential growth exploit that will let you blow out int32 (or even int64) in only a few moves, thus borking your game.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Banned
#157 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lena2
Funny you mention that, there won't be room to walk soon...

They're on the floor for easy access, for my transfiguration experiments (my bills are insane).

And this is the reason that all homes (except starter homes) should have basements.

Before WA, basements did not do that much, but after WA, they are very important. Not only for nectar making, but also for storing collections and as a workshop for transforming stuff.

Anyone reading this thread knows that it is far more profiatble to be transforming stuff than it is to have a 9 to 5 job. Exponentially more profitable.

Another side benefit: if you do not have the perfect host reward, you can still throw awesome parties if your room is beautifully decorated. Guess what? A room filled with relics and gems is beautifully decorated -- a perfect place for perfect parties. And you can have a pretty large party in a beautifully decorated basement.

So, lets pass the word on to the idiot house designers (who apparently never play the houses they build) that houses need basements!
Instructor
#158 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tjstreak
So, lets pass the word on to the idiot house designers (who apparently never play the houses they build) that houses need basements!

Since you're obviously more intelligent than those "idiot house designers", why don't you add the basement yourself?
Banned
#159 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Oprah
Since you're obviously more intelligent than those "idiot house designers", why don't you add the basement yourself?

I do. It can be a major pain in the butt to retrofit something that should have been done in the first place.

Now, I simply will not download a house which does not have a basement, or a garage. But I still have to waste a lot of time looking at houses which more properly belong on the Exchange.

And yes, I am more intelligent, educated and experienced than the idiot house designers, which is why I point out the flaws in their homes.
Banned
#160 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xboxlivesammy
please i really need help finding plutonium in sims 3 if anyone has any info. for the topic msg me on youtube my name on the is xboxlivenightharp

Here's a trick. In China you can get an adventure where you need to find three pieces of platinum. When you get this adventure, your map screen will show all locations where platinum can be found. The same areas which spawn platinum also spawn plutonium.

One way of getting rich quick is to keep on collecting platinum, even after you collected the three pieces necessary for the adventure. In fact, spending your vacation collecting platinum is a good way of returning home from your vacation considerably wealthier than when you left.

If you are in the military career, you also can get an opportunity to collect mummitomium. Same idea. The areas which spawn mumitomium also spawn other valuable metals. And the areas who up on the map screen.
Test Subject
#161 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 4:59 PM
Can anyone remember how they made a spire cut luminorious? I must have tried a hundred times and all I end up with are various cuts of tiberium. I want to try for a full collection of luminorious and it is the only one I have missing XD
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by caleneledh
Can anyone remember how they made a spire cut luminorious? I must have tried a hundred times and all I end up with are various cuts of tiberium. I want to try for a full collection of luminorious and it is the only one I have missing XD

This is what I used. I don't remember how many tries it took. 3 heart cut rainbow, 3 heart cut luminous, 1 spire tiberium
Screenshots

Her smile was like a rainbow after a sudden storm...
Test Subject
#163 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 1:25 AM
Thank you ^_^

I finaly managed to make one :D
Test Subject
#164 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 8:46 PM
Default Hallo, by 11 year old dude
yea hi, im 11 y old, and obviusly know more than ya,if u ar a cheater us buydebug cheat to buy spawners (didn't say i use them) but it's an easier way, u need to complete the timber terminator chalengee to brake space rocks,and there is not confirmed way (and probably wont be) to get spire cuts of gems, getting them is maybe easy, listen my formula, 2 and only 2 large spire cut tiberium and all same cuts of that gem, but it surley wont work from the first time so be patien and aqir at least 30 of those gems, i built a research lab, programed tomb (like real ones), and amazing collections (but can't show them all) and for proof of how much of evryting i have, a picture from the science/research lab

and yes thoose are tiberiums that are growing
Test Subject
#165 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 9:57 AM Last edited by clonegunner1357 : 14th Apr 2010 at 10:33 AM.
Default Spire cut turquise
Experiment N.3 result:

Test Subject
#166 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fovex
I have a spire cut rainbow gem worth almost 900,000 simoleans. No pictues as I'm too lazy to stat up my game lol

Hi, could you tell me how i can make that gem?
Field Researcher
#167 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 8:16 AM Last edited by Wintermute : 18th Apr 2010 at 8:38 AM.
I'm a bit miffed at my game. My Sims have the Carter's Display Case (the normal one--not the XL version), and I placed ten highly valuable gems (nine heart cuts and one oval cut, which include two pinks, an emerald, two rainbows, several whites, and one tanzanite) on it. I expected to get a Soulpeace, but what I got after my Sim activated the transfiguration was 1) no gem and 2) my Sim "jumping" back from the case, as if forcibly reset.

What a waste--taken together, the gems were probably worth well over 20,000 Simoleons, and my poor Sim had spent countless valuable hours breaking space rocks for them.

I created a mod for my personal use that alters the range of values for most of the gems, but that was before WA came out. I have my suspicions that it's the most likely culprit behind this annoying transfiguration glitch. I've done a search and no one seems to be having the same issue.

Has anyone experienced this problem?
Test Subject
#168 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 9:35 AM
worked pretty easy for me :/ (first try)
Screenshots
Page 7 of 7