Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#76 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FridaKahlo
I hope that if we get vamps (it looks like we will), they will be able to actually bite other Sims to fill their hunger bars. What's the point of making a vampire if all they're going to eat is salad and mac and cheese?

Yeah and walk around in the daytime hours, I tried a vanpire in TS2 but he acted like a regular sim so I didn't continue on that track.
Advertisement
Theorist
#77 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 1:28 AM
Didn't S2 vampires DIE when put in the sun?

Hi I'm Paul!
Scholar
#78 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Robodl95
Didn't S2 vampires DIE when put in the sun?

I don't know why someone disagreed with your post, because vampires do die in daylight. It takes a little bit of time, but during that time their needs drop very quickly and they'll turn to ash.
Field Researcher
#79 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 2:08 AM
I think a gnome comes on here late at night and randomly picks truthful posts to click disagree. I've seen this alot lately. Well ok, a gnome or a troll :P
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 2:49 AM
I want the return of the Goose interaction. That was how I built up romantic relationships in TS2... Goose repeatedly, then try for baby. Hot tubs are a must, I still don't know why they weren't in the base game and it irritates me. Sims need more places to woohoo... I really miss making sims woohoo in public and everyone reacting to it. Sure, they can woohoo in sarcophagi now, but it's just not the same as a helicopter. And I second Sharkloverplayer, I would like turn on/offs and chemistry to return.

I hope the reappearance of the Curious family in Ambitions means we'll get aliens soon.The family description does allude to scientific research impacting the family for generations to come. And personally I would use aliens more than vampires, although I can see EA wanting to capitalize on vampires before something else replaces the Twilight trend.
Field Researcher
#81 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 2:56 AM
@missmudkip: I couldn't help but hear Dr. Zoidberg's voice when I read your post, funny.

I can totally see them releasing vampires for all the hype going on now.
Even though I am very pale, avoid garlic and sleep during the day, I still would prefer to see aliens.

What the heck is a Goose interaction, is it anything like a wedgie or a wet-willy?
Eminence Grise
#82 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grillcheesesammich
What the heck is a Goose interaction, is it anything like a wedgie or a wet-willy?

More like a wedgie. "Slang . to poke (a person) between the buttocks to startle."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/goose
Scholar
#83 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 3:10 AM
I think the goose interaction was where the sims would kind of...pinch, I guess, another sim with their full hand continuosulsly and the sims would somehow be turned on by this? Honestly, I have no idea how to explain it, and Urban Dictionary isn't helping.

And you might be right about the gnome disagreeing with posts. It's either that or a person who seems to be certain vampires don't die in the sun. They'll get a nasty surprise if they play a vampire sim.

I do wonder about some of these disagreed posts though. Someone before mentioned how they hope the new lots aren't rabbit holes and someone disagreed with them. I can't really imagine someone actually seeing a nightclub or bowling alley and thinking 'yeah, this is something I want in the game but don't actually want to ever go into or use!".

Perhaps it's just me. But I really, really hope that if this new expansion pack is real and is what we're all thinking it to be, then the downtown lots won't be rabbit holes and will be like how they were in the Sims 2.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 4:39 AM

Grabbing someone's ass.
Top Secret Researcher
#85 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 4:47 AM
Someone is disagreeing with like, every second post now

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaospilot
Someone is disagreeing with like, every second post now

It's the gnome. Grilledcheese is right.
Scholar
#87 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 5:24 AM
It might have been a glitch in my game but the vampire I had in TS2 would go to the nightclub downtown and sit in the upstairs outside patio while it was still light out and he didn't die from it. His needs may have dropped though. However, if I saw him turning to ash I would have kept playing vampires and made all my townies vampires and then lock them outside in the daytime.
#88 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 7:25 AM
I hope they also bring back the check sim out and scope room interactions. Those were my favorites.
#89 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 7:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
And then be horribly killed by an axe-murderer? Because you know those sites only get you horribly killed by some psycho axe murderer.

According to the code, this already exists.

Since there is no violence in this game there are no ax murderers in the game. This would be used for dating purposes.

It would rapidly lose its appeal after the same movie plays for the millionth time. Maybe if it played actual movies from your computer...

There would be several Genderes of movies, romance,horror,comedy,family,drama etc and it would last 2 sim hours.

This is possible now, if you don't mind that there are absolutely no animations for such a thing and that the only evidence you'll have that they're making out at all is because you said so. But hey, that's how it was in TS2, too.

It's not possible because there is no makeout action in cars. For this to work it would have to be a makeout interaction in cars.

Totally needs more dancing. DANCE, PUPPETS, DANCE!

And more ASS-GRABBING. TS2 had ASS-GRABBING. TS3 is entirely DEVOID of ass-grabbing! BORING! Also, more sexual harassment.

Technically, these already exist: The game just isn't quite as ham-handed about them, and the effects are both more subtle and less avoidable.

AwesomeMod has both of these things. Accept no Kewian-based substitutes!

Mods cause problems with my game so I play a vanellia game with no cc or mods. The only cc I download is Christmas Trees because we don't have them in the game which is a sham but then I remove them when I'm done. Mods have to constanly be updated when new patches are released.

Also to the person that mentioned make all happy that only works with sims that live in the household not friends or visiting sims. It's failed for me plenty of times with friends. I had one pass out and go to sleep on the floor even thou I used it. She was a friend. It made my sim happy thou and put all his motives in the green along with his family who was also in the house.
Mad Poster
#90 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarahjane1234
When I went to buy my Ambitions Prima Guide the bloke in Game asked 'Do you want to reserve "The Sims 3 AfterDark"' and I said why? when is it out and he said showing me in his list book "Oct I can pre reserve it for free for you'

So I did. Looks like it is a real EP after all :0)

It still could be an error but I hope you're right.
Top Secret Researcher
#91 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sharkloverplayer
Also to the person that mentioned make all happy that only works with sims that live in the household not friends or visiting sims. It's failed for me plenty of times with friends. I had one pass out and go to sleep on the floor even thou I used it. She was a friend. It made my sim happy thou and put all his motives in the green along with his family who was also in the house.

Aha, cheers! I never noticed that it also maxed out the guests. I just always thought I was a good host

You learn something new everyday.

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 2:19 PM
If it is a nightlife / hot date EP then, bring back the piano players! Can't have a classy joint without them... oh yeah... bring back pianos too,
Field Researcher
#93 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 2:57 PM
Scholar
#94 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 3:09 PM

^^^
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#95 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missmudkip
I want the return of the Goose interaction.
Damn straight. BRING BACK THE ASSGRABBING!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
#96 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 3:30 PM
I want the little things back like love potions,colongne,ask what do you want?,what turns you on?,what turns you off?,do you like what you see? and others.

Traits
Affectionate the affectionate sim may suprise her friend with a kiss(peck)on the lips. Affectionate sims love to kiss,hug,cuddle and hold hands.

Jelousey The jelouse sim is likely to pick a fight with his lovers spouse,romantic interest or boy/girlfriend if he sees them with his lover. He may also stalk his lover. He constanly calls her and ask her out,he consanly makesout with her in public places,holds hands with her and wohoos with her a lot at his place. He may also chew her out if she catches her kissing a spouse or boy/girlfriend. This sims goal is to break her up with her spouse or romantic interest and he will stop at nothing at doing this.
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sharkloverplayer
I want the little things back like love potions,

Potions yes, but I don't want the gypsy person coming to the house everyday trying to flog her wares, that was quite annoying
Test Subject
#98 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 6:04 PM
Aah, yeah, potions. Maybe then, mods like poison will be more readily available like they were in TS2, and most of the ghosts wouldn't be purple. :D
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 6:10 PM

GOOSE.
Instructor
Original Poster
#100 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
Damn straight. BRING BACK THE ASSGRABBING!

I don't think EA will do that. Grabbing Ass is too SEXY. Judging how they remake the make out animation in TS3, from hot (TS2) to boring. I receive their message that EA don't want anything about sensual. It just for marketing, not inside the game.......bad news for us.

If they really hear our demand, they will create woohoo in shower (using TS2 changing room woohoo animation) and bathtub since TS3 based game.

If someone know how to convert TS2 animation to TS3, my request is to replace make out animation in TS3 with TS2. And converting TS2 changing room woohoo animation to be used in shower. :D
Page 4 of 35