Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#601 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 7:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zystem
hes gorgeous !!!!!!!!! :p

@zystem, thank you! If you'd like him for your own game, he can be downloaded here.

Also, here's my sim download tag.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#602 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 1:00 AM Last edited by fway : 21st Aug 2018 at 1:24 AM.
Jeffrey Norman - Popularity - Aries - Biology Major

Heir to the founder of the Norman Family, currently in Uni with his twin sister Christine.

Screenshots

Mad Poster
#603 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fway
[center]Jeffrey Norman - Popularity - Aries - Biology Major

Heir to the founder of the Norman Family, currently in Uni with his twin sister Christine.

I look forward to seeing his children. They should have some interesting faces.
Top Secret Researcher
#604 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
I look forward to seeing his children. They should have some interesting faces.

I can't wait either. His father Elijah Pleasure/Knowledge - Gemini - Retired Entertainer (founder) has a honker of a nose.

Screenshots

Theorist
#605 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 2:52 PM
Default Some guys from my recent neighborhood
Guys--your men are looking wonderful and so handsome or unique....Don't you wish some of them were REAL??!!

Some of my latest Sims Men:

Davey Bono
(I love the beards and cheers to whoever made them...thank you a million times over!)

Arvid Alg

and his brother, Theo:

I need to get a photo of one other guy in my game--John Taft....a rift on John Shaft...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#606 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 4:31 AM

Leod rushed through the prison yard, away from the rapidly expanding flames. Nobody was questioning his unusual weekend presence, but that wasn't going to matter if he got his head burned off.

The fire department was unsure of how to respond to a prison fire, and had grossly underestimated the severity of the blaze they were to face. Leod got a chance to prove his competence by swiftly extinguishing a firefighter!

When the fire was finally out, Leod just as swiftly kept critical attention away from himself by lambasting the very-informally-dressed warden for incompetence bordering on criminal negligence.
"Don't even think you're going to get off of this with enough platitudes to the public! A man you were responsible for died because you've been paying more attention to your dog and your...woman...than the upkeep of the facility you are responsible for!"
Leod hated to throw Cyd under the bus, but he'd do what he had to in order to stay out of traffic himself.

Not my job, the firefighter thought as the argument intensified. It was already clear enough by this point in the investigation that this was a fire that should not have occurred, and given the unpopularity of the prisoner who had died, a hunt for a scapegoat seemed like business as usual.

Cyd needs a start of darkness to kick him into considering his LTW more than just a daydream not worth risking...and he's getting one now. He's got a new baby and her ex-inmate mother -- both of whom he feels responsible for -- and losing both his job and the apartment at the prison is going to be pushing him pretty hard...
Theorist
#607 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 1:32 AM Last edited by HCAC : 31st Aug 2018 at 1:53 PM.
More men in my neighborhood:
Forget his name...my husband says he looks like Anthony from the Red Hot Chili Peppers...don't know about that.

Warren--I have a lot of oldsters in this hood.

John Taft--"I'm talkin' about TAFT! He's a bad *%$)%*^*$^!" (not a good photo but I haven't played his family yet).

Leonard Jenson--Plus size diversity...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#608 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 2:37 PM
@HCAC I especially love that last sim- what bodyshape does he use?

Screenshots
Theorist
#609 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@HCAC I especially love that last sim- what bodyshape does he use?

I've downloaded so many but I believe this is the mesh:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=163551

Working with the distorted (as it gets fatter) mesh is not easy but I'm trying to make some new clothes. I just got Consort's meshes mixed up with these so I have to sort them out properly.

Lab Assistant
#610 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 7:48 PM

Kabir Ramaswami

Rafael Goth

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Forum Resident
#611 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 6:41 PM
I made David Benett from Castaway in Sims 2, but in my version and I may have a weakness for freckless so yeah, there is that...
but he is adorable c':

I build small houses *^*
Lab Assistant
#612 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 11:44 AM
Tommy Ottomas is actually super adorable :lovestruc

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Instructor
#613 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 2:49 PM Last edited by Lady Scarlet : 16th Sep 2018 at 4:10 PM.
Anselm and his father-in-law, Gregory are anxiously waiting just outside of the birthing chamber, hoping to receive news that both mother and baby survived and are in good health.

Gregory Calvert, one of the King's advisors

The King of Aelaesti

The sickly Crown Prince
Test Subject
#614 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 5:41 PM

Jason Larson - Womanizer

Hugh Williamson - Womanizer wannabe
Forum Resident
#615 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 9:59 PM Last edited by Katie Turner : 4th Oct 2018 at 12:58 PM.
Book Based Sirius Black Before during and After Azkaban

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#616 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 10:21 PM
Sgt. Preston Yukon - birdwatcher, animal lover, drill sergeant ready to lick the newest batch of Retropleasantspot recruits into shape, whatever it takes.
Screenshots

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#617 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 3:18 AM Last edited by Katie Turner : 4th Oct 2018 at 4:18 PM.
More HP Sims (Again Book Based)

James Potter

Arthur Weasley (Downloaded, edited)

Vernon Dursley Book Based (Downloaded, edited)

Dudley Dursley Book Based (Downloaded, edited)

Severus Snape

Remus Lupin
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#618 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 2:39 PM
Jared Frio and Xander Clavell having a bro's night out.
Forum Resident
#619 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 11:41 PM Last edited by Katie Turner : 27th Oct 2018 at 7:45 PM.
Book Based Teen Harry James Potter (Created combing Lily and James' genetics in CAS)

Teen Teddy Lupin (Created combing Remus and Tonks' genetics in CAS)
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#620 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 4:41 AM Last edited by Kunder : 4th Nov 2018 at 5:06 AM.
Just a few of my "Leading" men:
Julien Cooke
Durp Poindexter ("Old Man of the Woods")
Earl Pitts
"Cappy" Le'Clerc.

....And of COURSE.... Bob Woods.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#621 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 12:25 AM
Tom Petty, for Bulbizarre. Couldn't find the right blond-red hair. He has eye shadow, and in some pics makeup at corners of mouth to make him sorta smile.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#622 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 3:54 AM Last edited by Peace : 6th Dec 2018 at 9:26 PM.
This adorable thing here is Soda Fiatta, husband of Dream and father to Austin and Falcon! No touching!! lol

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#623 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peace
This adorable thing here is Soda Fiatta! No touching!! lol
Wow he's so beautiful

♥ sims 4 custom content creator xietresims ♥ also screenshot content xietressc
Field Researcher
#624 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by canabanana
Wow he's so beautiful

Thank you! Once i figure out who I got his ears from I will upload him. And if i cant find him/her I will upload his children.

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Forum Resident
#625 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 6:42 AM
Poor Kent Capp just died from the flu

Bianca Monty is now left alone to raise their toddler son.

In Memorium
Page 25 of 30