Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 8:06 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default When I Updated 1.57 mods won't work
Some of my mods won't show up. I desperately wanted the gardening mod. Twallan mods work, but all the mods from this website won't show up. Has anyone had this issue and fixed it?? I also can't get the smoking mod to show up. Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 9:10 AM
Try looking for the new versions of your mods, mostly core mods stop working after upgrade the base game, you ay need to download the new version build for your new version
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 3:20 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 3 - Incompatible CC
    Every time you patch or install a new EP, most of your hacks will need to be updated or removed. If you are having any kind of problem and you've just patched or installed a new EP, remove all your custom content and delete your cache files. Then, unless the problem is specific to one sim or lot, make a new town and see if the issue occurs there too.

If, having done so, the issue is fixed, then you have some incompatible CC. Any hacks - things which change the game's behaviour - are likely suspects and should be updated or removed; things like objects, clothes, hairs etc are generally safe.